Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*Celebrity of the Week - Hrithik!*~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

ddddd

IF-Veteran Member

ddddd

Posted: 16 July 2006 at 6:15am | IP Logged
woooowww congo hritiik! LOL Embarrassed

Hritik -MY SUPERHEROOO KRRISH! Hug Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Celebrity of the Week - Hrithik!*~ (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 16 July 2006 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sweet_kp]

1. What did you feel about Hrithik when he entered the film industry? What was your first reaction to him as an actor?

-Well, its in Bollywood's benifit that Hrithik has joined the industry because all his movies have something else to say, and have a completely new story to tell!

-First reaction - Well trust me it wasn't pretty.  Long nose, face...eww! LOL But by the end of Kaho Na Pyaar Hai us cousins were drooling over that guy! Wink

2. Do you think Hrithik made a few bad choices in b/w with regards to his movie selection? If so tell me which one was his 'worst' movie?
- I think he has, because he is capable of doing better.  Movies like Fiza and Mission Kashmir were not the smartest choices. 

3. You do love Hrithik's dance performances right? So, if you were given a chance to dance to one of his songs...w/ him! ..which one would it be and why?
-I am fida over his dancing skills but I don't mind dancing with him on something slow and pretty! Embarrassed Maybe Na Tum Jaano Na Hum! (Kyu chalti hai pawan, kyu jhume hai gagan, na tum jano na hum! Wink) Its his first film, and the song he made me go FIDA over him...Tongue

4. Favorite hair style of Hrithik that you think suits him the most? (he is known to have diff hair styles in diff movies)
- ohohoho!! It hasss to be the long hair.  He looks dashing in both, but long hair...*siiiiiighhhh* At first, I didnt actually like his long hair. hehe!

5. Have you seen Krrish - If so, what did you think of it?
-I have..and i'm crazy about it!! I don't think it could have been more better.  I didn't even expect it to be soo good! LOL I was like 'wowww!'

6. What superpowers would you like to have and why?
-Ummm..I would like to have the power of knowing how to stop earthquakes, tornados, floods, tusumani's from happening! Even if its a natural disaster, it is killing the world! Cry

[QUOTE/]
Awesome Khairu Di! Big smile

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 16 July 2006 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Wow! Great biography Khair di. Yeah I heard of the affair too.

Well I think he is an okay actor. I would rate him a 3/10. I think his acting and dancing can be a little better. No one beats shahid kapoor. Well I post my answers to the questions soon.

teenindia_usa

IF-Sizzlerz

teenindia_usa

Posted: 18 July 2006 at 10:08am | IP Logged
wow wil try if get time since questions are kool and Hriterick is Kool too.

Sweet_KP(khair and memeber of Preity MAnia) sweet post

Edited by teenindia_usa - 18 July 2006 at 10:10am

smartypant

IF-Dazzler

smartypant

Posted: 19 July 2006 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Clap

bigmouth

IF-Dazzler

bigmouth

Posted: 20 July 2006 at 12:38am | IP Logged
oye KP the week is over yaar (as much as im in love with my diggs Embarrassed Wink ) Tongue Tongue

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 20 July 2006 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bigmouth

oye KP the week is over yaar (as much as im in love with my diggs Embarrassed Wink ) Tongue Tongue

sorry sis...too much going on! ahhh, i need sleep :((

ok i will announce the winners now, although the next COTW will take some time to come up w/.Ouch Also next time, contest of the week and celebrity of the week will be seperated.

Once again I am so sorry for the delay. The winners are:

adi's_fan

and

Sarah13

Congrats to both of you.Clap Both had creative answers and good reasons for their answrs.Smile Here is your prize:

lots of love,
khair

Post Reply New Post

Go to top