Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*Celebrity of the Week - Hrithik!*~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Sarah13

IF-Dazzler

Sarah13

Posted: 11 July 2006 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

Great Post Khairu!ClapBig smile 

Woww!! Hrithik is one of my fav actor, he's simply awesomeBig smile

1. What did you feel about Hrithik when he entered the film industry? What was your first reaction to him as an actor?

WOW! I was totally in love with him when I first saw him in KNPH...he was so handome with those beautiful eyesEmbarrassed I really loved his acting also.

2. Do you think Hrithik made a few bad choices in b/w with regards to his movie selection? If so tell me which one was his 'worst' movie?
I think even though Hrithik did really good acting in all his movies but the story of some of his movies was not that good. One movie that I didn't like was Main Prem ki deewani hoon....the character Hrithik played didn't suit him much.

3. You do love Hrithik's dance performances right? So, if you were given a chance to dance to one of his songs...w/ him! ..which one would it be and why?
Ofcourse! He's simply an awesome Dancer!Big smile ...omg its so hard to choose one song but I think I'd dance with him on "Its magic"...the dance steps are really good in that song n it wud definitly be a magical day for me!Wink

4. Favorite hair style of Hrithik that you think suits him the most? (he is known to have diff hair styles in diff movies)
I liked his hairstlye in KNPH and also the crew cut in Lakshay suited him alot. But I don't like him in long hair like in Krissh.

5. Have you seen Krrish - If so, what did you think of it?
No, haven't seen it yet Cry

6. What superpowers would you like to have and why?
hmmm...I would want to be able to fly so I can go to all the holiday spots I want to go toWink n also I want to have the power to go back in time...it would be so cool to live some great moments again.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Celebrity of the Week - Hrithik!*~ (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Malvika*

Goldie

*Malvika*

Posted: 12 July 2006 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Thanks Khair.......he's my favoritest of favorite actor!!!!!!!!

1. What did you feel about Hrithik when he entered the film industry? What was your first reaction to him as an actor?

When I saw Kaho na....pyaar hai,I was like Wow,he's one guy to watch out for,the perfect actor,a chiselled body ,an amazing dancer and such great handsome looks....who wouldn't fall for him??? Embarrassed

but what I really noticed in him first were his beautiful,deep and intense eyes.....

2. Do you think Hrithik made a few bad choices in b/w with regards to his movie selection? If so tell me which one was his 'worst' movie?

I read in one of his interview that he chooses the movie if he thinks that he suits the role,and if he likes the story.Going by this,I don't think he's got any bad choices.

But honestly,aap mujhe acche lagne lage and main prem ki diwani hoon was the worst thing I've seen frm Hrithik.I mean,Hrithik was good but the story simply wasn't.The story and the role wasn't upto his level of acting,the role was too weak.Confused

3. You do love Hrithik's dance performances right? So, if you were given a chance to dance to one of his songs...w/ him! ..which one would it be and why?

Of course...who doesn't love his dance performances?

Oh God!!!!!dancing with Hrithik would make my day......no week.....no,it would make my life yaar.....Embarrassed

The song would undoubtedly be Dil na diya frm Krrish,becoz its a perfect song,with great beats and AMAZING dance moves.It has perfect rhythm,the perfect setting,and the perfect everything.....for a dance with Hrithik!!!Hrithik's looking sooooo cute in that too....Embarrassed

PS-It's also becoz I've learnt the dance steps Wink

4. Favorite hair style of Hrithik that you think suits him the most? (he is known to have diff hair styles in diff movies)

In Lakshya,he was looking totally smart with his crew cut,and he said it himself in one of his interviews himself.....even in the first half of the movie,he looked sooooo cute....Embarrassed

But Krrish was WOW.....Duggu looks sooo cute esp. in the second half,with those long hair......when he lands in Singapore in the movie,with that black suit and that long hair....TOTAL CUTIE!!!!!!I've gone crazy about that Krrish look of his!!!!!Embarrassed

Honestly,everything seems to suit him........

Yes,I have seen Krrish,and I could go on raving about Krrish,and Hrithik's fantastic and amazing and great and wonderful and WOW performance....but in short it is AMAZING and really worth watching!!!Clap

Superpowers.....I could write an essay on that.....but cutting a long story short,I think I'd take the power to control time; to go back to change the mistakes of the past,and to see the future and change it......for the better.

But honestly speaking,it's the superpowers that create all the problem,all the destruction,though indirectly.....those without these powers envy them,lust after them and do anything to get them.So I think the world is better off without superpowers.

Though Krrish is amazing,and we'd all love to have a superhero (and as cute as Duggu Wink Embarrassed)to save us all,for us to look up to when we're in trouble,and to keep the world safe,I think in real life,super powers and super heros don't need powers of strength or invisibility or time travel or flying.......becoz,as Krrish said - "Every person who fights for a good cause is a hero"

luv,Malvika

PS-Sorry for the long answers,but I just couldn't answer in 1-2 sentences.......

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 12 July 2006 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Hi,!!! Khair! really nice!

Here's my entry

I had asked for the video of some other movie, and had got kaho naa pyaar hein by mistake... But when i saw it, I was like "Oh my god! Such hot creatures live on earth???" and by the time the first song came i went over his dancing!!!

Yes, he did make a few bad choices in between, but now he's back to usual... His worst would be Aap mujhe acche lagne lage ... definitely.

3. You do love Hrithik's dance performances right? So, if you wer movie given a chance to dance to one of his songs...w/ him! ..which one would it be and why?
I would like to dance with him for the song Mein aisa kyon hoon from Lakshya... and second choice is chori chori chupke chupke from Krissh

Krrish hairstyle and Lakshya

Yes, I did.... It's amazing!!! I thought that the movie was very well taken using all the aspects of Singapore. Also, they've been able to show a rural and an urban setting to the same person, which i felt was really great.

Superpowers to be smart, (so that i didn't have to study for alllllll my tests) to be good looking (trust me, it's a SUPER power to be good looking) and also to be able to fly!!!!! wheeeeee!!!!

Cheers!!!

Luv
~Sam~

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 12 July 2006 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

Just a li'l announcement that the winners for this week will be announced on 20th July. I will be away till then. :)

Hope many more will participate till then. Sorry for the delay...

love,
khair

desi_chick05

IF-Dazzler

desi_chick05

Posted: 12 July 2006 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
yaay i love hritik!Embarrassed

woah i just totally fell in love with him! his eyes, his bod, his acting, hayee haye everything abt him!Embarrassed

I dont think he made that many bad choicesSmile but i didnt like aap mujhe ache lagne lageOuch i think that was his worst movie

Yes i loveee hritiks dancing!Embarrassed hmmm i think bole chudiyaanEmbarrassed cuz its sucha pyaara ganaEmbarrassed but i would die if i could perform the medly with him {from mujhse dosti karoge) because it was soo fun to watch and it has soo many songs in itTongueEmbarrassed

I like how his hair was in K3G and MPKDHEmbarrassed

i havent seen it yetCry

I wish i had the power to read ppl's minds so i could know what ppl actually think of meTongueEmbarrassedLOL and i would love to be able to fly and go anywhere i wanted toBig smileWink

dazzlingdesi

IF-Dazzler

dazzlingdesi

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
~When I first saw KHPH i just fell in luv with him lol...he has such good lukz and body...and top of it all he was excellent in his debut film

~Ya he did make bad choices...i didnt like him in Yaadein or Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon....and in Mujhse Dosti Karoge he was just OK

~I am crazy bout him ek pal ka jeena song...buh the song that i would want to dance with him on is Na Tum Janoo Na Hum from Kaho Na Pyar Hai...itz such a romantic song and it'd b fun romancing and dancing with him at the same time lol

~I think he lukz best with a very short hair cut..like the one he had during the second half of Koi Mil Gaya..after Rohit turns normal...it was short and nice

~I havent seen it...i am dying to watch it...buh i bet itz gonna b a good movie

~ I wish i power to become invisible...that way i can do things without any1 getting to know and help ppl out..and become Ms. India......the female version of Mr. India

Edited by dazzlingdesi - 13 July 2006 at 12:02pm

mallika_14

IF-Sizzlerz

mallika_14

Posted: 15 July 2006 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Clap

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 15 July 2006 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Awesome! Hrithik!!!! Embarrassed *Faints* LOL LOL ..thy answers will be posted soon Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top