Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

~*Celebrity of the Week - Hrithik!*~ (Page 2)

Artemisia Channel Moderator
Artemisia
Artemisia

Posted: 10 July 2006 at 7:52am | IP Logged
oh wow so its his turn this week

will post my answers later
Reema_J IF-Sizzlerz
Reema_J
Reema_J

Posted: 10 July 2006 at 11:13am | IP Logged
1. What did you feel about Hrithik when he entered the film industry? What was your first reaction to him as an actor?

-I was like this => Shocked!  He was FANTASTIC in KNPH, especially in the second half, that was total hotness! Wink  I thought he was a fabulous actor (and dancer)! Embarrassed

2. Do you think Hrithik made a few bad choices in b/w with regards to his movie selection? If so tell me which one was his 'worst' movie?

-Yes!  Ummm... I didn't dislike the movie "Yaadein," but Hrithik was not too good in the movie, however, if it comes down to one choice, I'd have to choose "Aap Mujhe Ache Lagne Lage!"  I didn't like him in it, well, I didn't like the movie... period!

3. You do love Hrithik's dance performances right? So, if you were given a chance to dance to one of his songs...w/ him! ..which one would it be and why?

-Of course, he's a fabulous dancer! Big smile  Oh... I know this one, it would be NONE other than "Ek Pal Ka Jeena" from KNPH!  That's the song that made my jaw drop! Well, although it's not a duet or anything, his moves and looks in that song were amazing! The setting and entire atmosphere was completely intriguing, everytime I see that, I just wish I was there on those sets! Hehe!

4. Favorite hair style of Hrithik that you think suits him the most? (he is known to have diff hair styles in diff movies)

-Definitely short, if I have to be more specific, then the way it was in the "second" half of KNPH!  I'm not too into long hair (except on John of course)! Wink

5. Have you seen Krrish - If so, what did you think of it?

-Yes, I have seen it!  I knew it would be good, but it was even better than I expected!  Hrithik did a great job! Smile

6. What superpowers would you like to have and why?

-Wow! I would like to be able to become invisible (only when I choose to) and maybe fly... I  just love heights, it's such a thrill!  No other weird powers for me, I like things the way the naturally occur, except of course, if I can stop some horrible occurrances, such as: hurricanes, tsunamis, tornadoes, etc.! Tongue

Lil Ms.Sunshine IF-Veteran Member
Lil Ms.Sunshine
Lil Ms.Sunshine

Posted: 10 July 2006 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Yay!! my fav. actor!!

1. What did you feel about Hrithik when he entered the film industry?

What was your first reaction to him as an actor?

I've luved him from the beginning!!!

2. Do you think Hrithik made a few bad choices in b/w with regards to his movie selection?
umm..can't really think..but in a way
If so tell me which one was his 'worst' movie?
Yaadein

3. You do love Hrithik's dance performances right? So, if you were given a chance to dance to one of his songs...w/ him! ..which one would it be and why?
Yea..i luvv his dance performances!!
i would dance to the song "Bole Chudiya" becuz the song is just great and he danced in the song reallyy nicely and it'd just be really coolLOL

4. Favorite hair style of Hrithik that you think suits him the most? (he is known to have diff hair styles in diff movies)
I like his hair in k3g

yup..i've seen krrish..and it's simply GREAT!

i would say....see the futureTongue...cuz of the reasons they gave in the movie Krrish! to get prepared for hurricanes, earthquakes, terrorist attacks...and all the bad stuff!!

anku2cute IF-Veteran Member
anku2cute
anku2cute

-

Posted: 10 July 2006 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
wao khairu nice post...

hritik ws gd in all d movies n hes ok Big smile
Tansha IF-Rockerz
Tansha
Tansha

Posted: 10 July 2006 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

1. What did you feel about Hrithik when he entered the film industry? What was your first reaction to him as an actor? hmm when i first saw him i was like omg dis guy is jus hot..i jus feel in love with his voice n eyes..

2. Do you think Hrithik made a few bad choices in b/w with regards to his movie selection? If so tell me which one was his 'worst' movie? well i think all his movies were great..i dun feel tht he made any bad decisions..

3. You do love Hrithik's dance performances right? So, if you were given a chance to dance to one of his songs...w/ him! ..which one would it be and why? dil na diya frm krrish..i think tht song is jus perfect for me n Hrithik to dance on n show our love for each other.. Embarrassed

4. Favorite hair style of Hrithik that you think suits him the most? (he is known to have diff hair styles in diff movies)hmm i like hsi haristyle in krrish the most.. long hairs suit him pretty well.

5. Have you seen Krrish - If so, what did you think of it? yes i have seen it and i think its da best fictional movie so far i have seen in bollywood..

6. What superpowers would you like to have and why? hmm to be able to fly so when ever i miss sumoen i can jus go n fly n see dem..i dun even need to get the ticket or wait for sumtime i wud jus fly n reach to my destionation..

Tanhsa aka
Tanzz aka Mrs.TSS

Edited by Tansha - 10 July 2006 at 4:03pm
CuteFairy91 IF-Rockerz
CuteFairy91
CuteFairy91

Posted: 10 July 2006 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Yay.. He is my fav actor. Big smile
remixurlife Newbie
remixurlife
remixurlife

Posted: 11 July 2006 at 10:57am | IP Logged
WOW!!!!!!!
Thanks Khair.........he's absoultely my fave!!!!!!!!!

Edited by remixurlife - 12 July 2006 at 2:11am
preity*zinta IF-Veteran Member
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 11 July 2006 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Nice Post Khair!!

1. What did you feel about Hrithik when he entered the film industry?What was your first reaction to him as an actor?

Umm I thought he was alright at first.. just w/e .. I didn't get to see KNPH properly.. but then i saw Yaadein and Muhjse Dosti Karoge and i felll in love with hiM!!

2. Do you think Hrithik made a few bad choices in b/w with regards to his movie selection?
Umm No i don't think so.. oh maybe Lakshya that was quite a boring moviee.
If so tell me which one was his 'worst' movie?
Lakshya

Ohh Hrithik is an AWESOME dancer!! I love all his songs.. my favourite are from K3G Bole Chudyian orr my other favourite song ever is Haila Haila from Koi Mil Gaya!! and i like the songs from Yaadein and MDK as well!!
I liked his hair the best in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham

Haven't seen it yet :(

Umm I would like to be able to read peoples minds.. lols.. i think its really cool.. you could learn a lot and just know what others are thinking at the moment..

Edited by preity*zinta - 11 July 2006 at 11:28am

Go to top