Amrit Manthan

E24..Agam ko Ayaa Gussa..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
scene Agam strangling Amrit...he is really angry and tells her who has brought her here it must be you..

Amrit defending herself but Agam once more put his hand on her throat and finally Amrit says its Natasha...

Interview of Adaa..Navi..

Amrit says as usual i always plot and when get caught i come up with something to get out of it..this time too i escaped as i took Natasha's name..

Agam says someone who is dying always have a last wish ..thats why she asked me to ask Natasha..so i said fine..

Amrit says they already shot a scene. and she knows Natasha wont lie but will agree as i have told her to take Agam kasam..

May be we will get this scene by Friday ..

will Nats/Nimrit get trapped in Amrit evil plan and Agam misunderstanding Nimrit or shivangi turn the table and blame Amrit ..lets see..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rihab-ankifanAkki_Kundal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "E24..Agam ko Ayaa Gussa.." in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveagni

loveagni

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Hope shivangi turns the table...but then y he will leave the house?...i think natasha will get trapped in amrits plan...agam will think that natasha broke his trust n will leave the house

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
 Thank you saveeta ji . amrit must be happy in her minds once again that the man whom she claims to love so very much has touched her ( remember the previous scene when something sim . happened and she was so very happy ) just like the teenage boys . chalo surayaat toh huyi , usne muze chua toh sahi .ROFL

.jai.

Goldie

.jai.

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
TFS

link pls

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
here is the link ( remove space before .com )

http://www.dailymotion .com/video/xvfrue_u-me-tv-e24-28th-november-2012pt2_shortfilms

.jai.

Goldie

.jai.

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akshay_Kundal

here is the link ( remove space before .com )

http://www.dailymotion .com/video/xvfrue_u-me-tv-e24-28th-november-2012pt2_shortfilms

Tnx...

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Thank u.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.