Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I love ARJUN! Really enjoy that show,and it is the best thing on SP right now! Now that IPK is being pulled as well!

I have a feeling SP has fallen out with 4 Lions and THIS is the reason their shows are being pulled!

But I SURE HOPE Arjun is not, coz it is a great concept and a very interesting show!
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I just saw d article ...it also mentioned d following points
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As per a reliable source, the channel has not been very happy with the way the show has been shaping up. In fact, the production house hasn't been able to get a new girl after Sana Khan's exit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is crazy if SP ends a gud show like Arjun

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am not getting why PH is being blamed in all this.

It was Barun's decision to quit the show right, then SP itself said they are ending the show at fans demand then why is FourLions being bashed? Why not the channel?

Also guys, in case of Sana, the PH cannot be blamed, it was unavoidable issue, and yeah they killed Riya but seriously I don't think we would have been able accept another actress in Sana's place, trust me on this, I have already been through trying to get used to a show with a replacement but could not do it.

May be I am missing something but I think bashing anyone is useless be it the actor or the PH in this case.

Yes Barun was, is and will always remain ASR no one can take his place but he now wants to do something different, everyone has a dream they want to follow and when the chance comes they can't pass it along.

Sana couldn't help that her Asthama prevents her form working in Arjun so she had to leave.

We cannot do anything in these cases but for SP to start warning and threatening the PH is not done.

It seems SP doesn't practice what they preach about Nayi Soch.
MG2507 thumbnail
NOOO😭

Arjun is my fav show 

PLZ dont do this
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tani23

I just saw d article ...it also mentioned d following points

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As per a reliable source, the channel has not been very happy with the way the show has been shaping up. In fact, the production house hasn't been able to get a new girl after Sana Khan's exit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is crazy if SP ends a gud show like Arjun

OMG..new nai toh na sahi,but pls wo log arjun ko end na kare.
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Arjun slot time 8.00pm..& i think nachbaliye slot time will be dfrnt may be 9.00pm...this is not 8.00pm...last season's ka vi 9.00pm hiii slot time thaa...
gayatri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arjun to wrap up by January...Nach Baliye to come in as a replacement? | Tellychakkar.com  after seeing this i am shocked😭
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Moumimon

Arjun slot time 8.00pm..& i think nachbaliye slot time will be dfrnt may be 9.00pm...this is not 8.00pm...last season's ka vi 9.00pm hiii slot time thaa...

prime slot pe air hota tha hamesha NB..
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey dear,
Already a topic is opened, here join us Rival Site- Arjun to wrap up by Jan

By the way, Shaleen's tweet of today:

ShaleenMalhotra

Till the time people are loving this show and wanting to watch it. This show can't go off air I promise Samjhey ya... Samjhaun

Luv u<333

Kashish

alee001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
and anshul ji also tweeted that its just a rumour