Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
There was an sbs segment.
They showed mahadev is upset with parvati. Then reporter said "har patni ki tarah parvati ji ne mahadev ko manane ke liye swadist bhojan banaya hai. Thal me puri, sadi aur gravi wali sabji, motichur ke lado ke saath kher bhi banayi hai. Mahadev khana suru karte hai par fir vo ruk jaatein hai. Kya vajah hai ki mahadev ruthe hai"
tab pata chalta hai ki mahadev ki thal me salad nai hai,fir parvati salad lati hai aur mahadev khana shuru karte hai" "mahadev bhi jante hai ki fit rehne ke liye salad khana jaruri hai"
and mohit and sona were laughing. But no interview of them.
Mohit was laughing. He was looking choo cute. his cute dimples while eating salad. Hayee me marjava.

Edited by foram. - 28 November 2012 at 5:22am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

meena300cool_wiseSargeshdhwani.Akki_KundalKarumamnx12SandytatsmeKavya.KumarihemavidzIntrepidajyoti07sia221patakha-guddideboleena.mannachand1234Shedevil25leelaa9Harshika4LifeNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sbs- ruthe ruthe mahadev link added" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sadhanamomo

IF-Rockerz

Sadhanamomo

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
i was soo happy seeing it. Finally Mohit is eating something other than kheer. And his happiness was clear to see and he looked so handsome as well. loved  to see him enjoying it so much.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hemavidzIntrepidaforam.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
But they didnt showd any interview. I was waiting ki ab aayega, ab aayega. I thought atleast they wil ask mohit about having salad par kuch nai dikhaya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hemavidz

Sadhanamomo

IF-Rockerz

Sadhanamomo

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
same thing here i was dying  to hear him speak. but at atleast got to see him laugh and smile. he looked adorable and cute.

foram.

hemavidz

IF-Dazzler

hemavidz

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Thanx Foru for the updateHug
here the video link
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvfrv6_paarvati-ne-banaya-khana-devon-ke-dev-mahadev_shortfilms#from=embediframe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Harshika4Lifeforam.

coolfizzy

IF-Dazzler

coolfizzy

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
link : 
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvfrv6_paarvati-ne-banaya-khana-devon-ke-dev-mahadev_shortfilms

hhh...
*sigh!*
mohit laughing...ooops...mahadev laughing :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akki_Kundalforam.

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
i want an interview!!!!
i hope we get one for Sonas birthday-but i doubt we will even get that

Mahadev eating saladROFL...lol
but i couldnt exactly diffriciate between what was happening onscreen and offscreen

foram.

coolfizzy

IF-Dazzler

coolfizzy

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
@Hema...
cud u plz plz try 2 provide d link of ur DP's video...
Mohit z luking super dooper trooper cute...
n pakhi z also luking cute :)

foram.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.