It is a way to get Jagat back from jail 

He is never going to pay for his sins

His family never let him do so

He has been only 2 days behind bars

Jagat Saachi track may be coming to BV cv mind

It is wrong to show that 

why can't Anandi ever be free of Jagat?

Jagat gauri should be brought together with a fresh start 

Scenario - Jagat is send by family to complete MS to Delhi/Jaipur. There he meets a preggo gari. she hides it from him. He falls in love with her again. they find their way back to each other. return to jaitsar with baby. AnSh JaGa parallel track

Edited by chahat11 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 chahat...if it's yr name then one word to say " lovely"😊 and my take is jagat and gauri should bring back to haveli...coz gauri should face the old and strickt dadisa...and ansh and jaga  track should go parallal... tab ayeega maza
Thanks for posting the interesting take. I agree with you that Jagya-Sanchi is just blechhh; hope that's not a possible direction.

Originally posted by: chahat11

It is a way to get Jagat back from jail 

I also hope that the BV team considers the criminal justice system and does not create more bloopers here 😊!
AdorableAnusha thumbnail
waise to be honest he can't be in life long imprisonment either because he didn't do fraud for real second Anandi is free from him she is marrying shiv what more freedon cvs should give her  ..should shoot him? and i never understand this NEVER PUNISHED line..for more than a year i am seeing continously going down πŸ˜•.family never accepted him this is a year later .i think... i don't think there will be any Jagaya sanchi track if it will be it won't last long ...and most important this is no ekta show where any blunder can happen if Jagaya Anandi cannot happen then there shouldn't be  any Jagaya Gauri which is ultimate death of this serial's main theme too that is child marriage 🀒which has througly been defended and Gauri is no less sinner after her inhuman treatment with Singhs she don't even deserve to sit in their  shoes ..this no couple couple love story but a show carrying morals ..if a this serial will show  so wrong realtion as right than this serial in my opinion should be banned 🀒
Do u know how long will the wedding take - it is almost three weeks we are waiting.