Phir Subah Hogi

You aLL MUst Agree ... TVS is main lead (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
What I am about to say might sound harsh, but  in my opionion there is no  "LEAD" in this show.   THanks to the CV's ...because they took the good qualities form each of the "lead" characters and beat the hell out of them. The MAIN LEAD  was supposed to be SUGNII..it was HER life , HER STORY,  HER TRIALS and HER TRIUMPHS.
 At the beginning she was a :
BRAVE, HONEST, HARDWORKING, BUBBLY, FULL OF LIFE, A GIRL WHO DREAMED OF LOVE AND FAMILY, WHO STOOD FOR WHAT WAS RIGHT., SIMPLICITY, INNOCENTS
 Today  Sugni is best known for :
SELLING HER SELF, LYING, CONFUSION, BREAKING APART A FAMILY, CAN'T DECIDE WHO SHE IS REALLY IN LOVE WITH, HER HAPPINESS LIES IN THE FACT THAT SHE IS NOW A WIFE, WHO THE HUSBAND IS  REALLY DOSE NOT SEEM TO MATTER TO HER, FICKLE SHE IS IN LOVE WITH ONE MAN BUT GAINS PLEASURE IN HUMILIATING HIM AND USING HIS NEPHEW AGAINST HIM!.

Then we have Vickram Thakur ( he is the lead he is not the lead..the CV's have yet to decide that)
At the begginin of the show he was : OUTSPOKEN, FAIR, FOUGHT FOR JUSTICE, WAS FAIR AND KIND TO ALL AROUND HIM, HIS FAMILY WAS IMPORTANT TO HIM,  HE WAS KIND, JOLLY, QUICK WITTED,SELF ASSURED, CONFIDENT, HELPFUL, ALL IN ALL A GREAT HUMAN BEING.
 Today Vickram Singh is best known for:
 OBBSESING OVER  HIS LOST LOVE, RUINING HIS NEPHEW, MAKING INDECENT PROPOSALS TO HIS NEPHEW FOR HI FORMER  GIRLFRIEND, AND UNCARING HUSBAND, A GUN TOTING HOT HEAD, A MANIPULATIVE MAN WHO IS SELFISH TO HIS OWN NEEDS.

And How can we for get Aditya Singh : The next lead: At the beginning of this show  he was:  LOYAL TO HIS FAMILY, WORSHIPPED HIS UNCLE, HOT HEADED, HATED BEDNI'S, DID NOT BELIEVE IN LOVE BUT WAS ENGAGED TO A SWEET AND LOVELY GIRL, WAS WILLING TO SUPPORT HIS UNCLE. MAYBE IMMATURE BUT HE  WAS WILLING TO FOLLOW ON HIS UNCLES FOOTSTEPS.
 Today adi is best known for:

MAKING FALSE PROMISES TO HIS UNCLE, BACKSTABBING HIS UNCLE BECAUSE HE WAS WELL AWARE OF THE STATE OF VCKRAMS AND REVA MARRIAGE, MARRYING SUGNI KNOWING FULLY WELL VICKRAM AND SUGNI HAD GENUINE FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER,FORCING HIS IDEAS  ON MARRIAGE ONTO OTHERS, LYING, UNGRATEFULLNESS, HIDING THE FACT THE REVA TRIED TO HAVE VICKRAM KILLED,  FALSE EGO AND PRIDE

So my friends there is no lead in this show, and the people who do watch this show sadly do it for the actors and not the story...yes we have actors who are strong  and have a bigger fan following and so Zee will use their faces to in thier promotions, after all it is all about pulling in people to watch  thier shows! It is  really sad that no matter all the harping , begging arguing we do the writers still would not admit they made a mess of things. So my advice  Enjoy the performances of your favorite star applud them on thier acting, but if you want to see a good story ..well you will have to  look elsewhere. ...I am sorry if I offended any one...but that is just my take on this whole situation,

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishaSarinaiksunnyroshiindianstargyulgmhatcherSandy66croziaxxForeverSHINeeJulieDLaila2009KhatamKahanironshaanSwastikAshNi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "You aLL MUst Agree ... TVS is main lead (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Thank you Vinnie. You have expressed my thoughts exactly.

This show and its characters have lost their charm and I cannot see anyway for it or them to redeem itself or themselves.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66ForeverSHINeeronshaan

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Vinnie, you have a great point there.
For me, if we are talking about actors, then I watch only for Varun. Varun makes the character seem so real and brings about the emotions of TVS beautifully.
Nandesh is too feminine to be a male lead for me. {No offense to the actor or his fans. It is just my personal preference}

If we are talking about characters here: Aditya is the negative role for me because of the betrayal and backstabbing he has done to the people closest to him - TVS and Amrita. I had liked him with Amu but now there is nothing that will ever make me feel even a glimmer of sympathy for that character.
Same goes for Sugni. I could understand her moving on from TVS but not to his nephew and especially not to Amrita's fiancee. That act of hers has completely ruined her character and will never gain any sympathy from me.

To me, the show is based on TVS's struggle to overcome the betrayal to him by his Nephew/Son and the woman/bedni he loves more than anything.

So Ronshaan, TVS is the lead whether he is a positive or negative character.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishaSarinaiksunnyroshiK.swati885muktha_cutevencroziaxxSandy66Vinnie79ForeverSHINeeronshaan

ariarai

IF-Dazzler

ariarai

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
no hes no hero

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

TVS is hero and Adi is zero.

Edited by JulieD - 28 November 2012 at 1:32pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishasunnyroshimuktha_cuteSandy66Vinnie79ForeverSHINeeronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Vinnie U said it so Nice.. I love it really love it and also shared it on FB

Julie... I agree with u

To me, the show is based on TVS's struggle to overcome the betrayal to him by his Nephew/Son and the woman/bedni he loves more than anything.

So Ronshaan, TVS is the lead whether he is a positive or negative character.

For ME TOOO

TVS is hero and Adi is zero. (agreee)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshimuktha_cuteSandy66JulieD

K.swati885

K.swati885

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
I must say, it is a very confusing show... Bcuz we are still thinking that who is the LEAD???and the Concept it is also a qustion mark ... Evryone is watching it for their favrte chrctrs...but hw long??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishaSarinaiksunnyroshimuktha_cuteSandy66ForeverSHINeeronshaan

indianstargyul

Groupbie

indianstargyul

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

while you nice folks quarrelling and fighting over vickram and adi ...lol.. both stars are taking home pay cheques at the end of the day. ask yourselves, if u r ?LOL
why all this fighting?. This is what a forum is for, to voice one's opinion and if you like, click "like", if you dont, move on to the next topic or mke a well thought of contribution, it is a forum , after all.Dancing
actually, I am not a fan of either character, but no one will know that from my post, they would think I am vickram fan. well I am a fan of good story line and I liked the story before adi came...thats all.and this serial is truly boring right now.Disapprove

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshimuktha_cutekritikakkvencroziaxxSandy66Vinnie79ForeverSHINeeronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.