Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged

You Dont believe Me ???

Who is the most talked person in the forum ???
(EVEN Adini fans talk about him more then their loving pair.)

Who is invited by zee Most of the times to Another shows... Like Punar vivah .. Antakshri... ?

Even In new Promo U can see His face Near the name of this show..

Yes the girl left him but he is the life of this show...

TVS is the life of the show and reason for his fans to watch it and keep this show on air till now...

So we should admit it !!! he is the hero... of Phir Subah Hogi !!!

Edited by ronshaan - 28 November 2012 at 7:21am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53deepasudhirTasminjsunnyroshiK.swati885muktha_cuteSaima2010JulieDSweetiShobhyJoyelForeverSHINeevenSwastikAshNi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "You aLL MUst Agree ... TVS is main lead" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Ronshaan, TVS character is one of the most ruined and terrible characters I have seen. He follows Sugni, Gulabiya, Aditya and Reva. He might be interesting to watch but he is NO JR type that we used to watch in Dallas.  

TVS is a pathetic mess. He obsesses after and 18 year old and is truly a pathetic character. I have no desire to watch a main lead who is an utter fool.  He's not some teenager but an adult male. Adult males do not behave in this way unless they need to see a psychiatrist. I too liked and defended this character but the way he is portrayed and written makes him tasteless to watch. 

Whether you think he is the life of the show, the hero etc what does that matter when the show sucks? People want to watch a good show - not some actor they like. Performance wise, VB is good BUT a performance can neither save a character or a show. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruhi86Vinnie79ronshaanKhatamKahani

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
nope...see IF ranking...whu is a bigger star...
i feel..when nandish is not available they call him...to represent...
we watch PSH coz nandish is there...if he leaves we wont watch...never saw PSH when he wasnt there..
never try to insult others...u will get back the same...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Guri75venkivenkatgeetika22

Joyel

IF-Dazzler

Joyel

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
TVS is testing Aadi's love for sugini with the value worth of money.So TVS ,please continue your exam until Aadi fails the subject.I am sure Aadi will betray sugini for money.So,TVS u r the star of the show and please rockzzz again.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshiK.swati885ruhi86muktha_cutekomal07ForeverSHINee

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

we watch PSH coz nandish is there...if he leaves we wont watch...never saw PSH when he wasnt there..

Who are you threatening with that comment? And if you're not, then why write it? 

So what if he's a bigger star here? It's IF, the people who spend all day writing doesn't mean anything. All it means is the fans have the time to do it. I like VB's acting but that doesn't mean I am going to waste my time writing "O VB you're so good (childish girly voice)" all day long. 

I am sure a lot of people would not watch the show if VB left it. So what does that mean that you won't watch if Nandesh left? 

Show is a joke and right now Sugni's mami's baby is the hero of the show. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

deepasudhirfigueresunnyroshiK.swati885ruhi86muktha_cuterazor12babygirl198722venJulieDVinnie79ForeverSHINeeKhatamKahanironshaan

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Originally posted by merryface

Who are you threatening with that comment? And if you're not, then why write it? 

So what if he's a bigger star here? It's IF, the people who spend all day writing doesn't mean anything. All it means is the fans have the time to do it. I like VB's acting but that doesn't mean I am going to waste my time writing "O VB you're so good (childish girly voice)" all day long. 

I am sure a lot of people would not watch the show if VB left it. So what does that mean that you won't watch if Nandesh left? 

Show is a joke and right now Sugni's mami's baby is the hero of the show. 

well sorry if ur hurt..but its a saying...but why does topic maker want ppl to admit varun is hero...?? thats wrong...he is hero for varun fans not for nandish fans...we dont switch PSH to see varun...we started watching coz nandish joined...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geetika22

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
merryface
I didnt want to start a new fight so please lets not make it new fight here
I just said that even here watching the forum reading posts every one is busy saying about vikram even those who say good things about him and those who say bad things...
we didnt notice it but he is the hero good or bad but he is. and if he is not so why adini fans dont start topics with their magic pair talk about what they loved or not about their pair...

when vikram was with sugni you should have seen how active this forum was it was on top 10 on IF but since sugni with adi its bellow 40 rank even on FB i can see the same happenings...

Let see the TRP when it comes...

Edited by ronshaan - 28 November 2012 at 2:02am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

deepasudhirsunnyroshirazor12muktha_cutecroziaxxbabygirl198722JulieDvenkomal07

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
I think there seems to be contrary conversations going on.

The topic maker is talking about TVS the character being the life of the show.

Merryface you on the other hand are talking about the actor Nadesh.

Although the actors will pull the audiance to the show initially it should be the show and the characters within that make the show entertaining and therefore keep the audiance.

Edited by payal7 - 28 November 2012 at 2:12am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshimuktha_cuterazor12gmhatcherSandy66croziaxxkomal07JulieDVinnie79ForeverSHINeeLaila2009KhatamKahanironshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.