Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kashishrocks

Goldie

kashishrocks

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Now i m sure guys its vihaan and gunjan, the way they r showing misunderstandings between mayank and gunjan i think mayank wil only backoff and vihan wil forcefully marry her as he is arrogant and wil not accept rachna as his fiance, and may be rajeev wil marry to rachna in order to save her izzat as vihan wil reject her, so both the sisters wil go in the same house

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

BrokengirlSky-WindSugar_21madhubansengauranitaitastahninMarwa.A.W1gunjan7brat2008suresh555MSN_VannySunshine797

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Now i m sure its vihan and gunjan!" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
but the name of the serial is sapane suhane ladakpan ke Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansentastahninMSN_VannySunshine797

kashishrocks

Goldie

kashishrocks

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged

Doc108 i dint got exactly what u wrote, i think the name suggest that they have dreams of young age but it doesnt suggest that their dream wil fufil, and u know in serial if vihan and gunjan wil have a hate track then slowly hate wil turn into love and rajeev wil also slowly start lovimg rachna and then the title of the serial wil also suit their lovestory

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BrokengirlVirekhamadhubansen1gunjan7

Sunshine797

IF-Sizzlerz

Sunshine797

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

-Ria-

IF-Rockerz

-Ria-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
I'm still having my doubts about Vihaan and Gunjan. Its kinda obvious that Vihaan will not accept Rachna and will want Gunjan at any cost. We all know that Mayank found Gunjan's behaviour weird already and when he finds out that she has been lying to him it will be probs. I want a different twist something more exiciting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen

kashishrocks

Goldie

kashishrocks

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Well shawty, these r just the predictions which v r making but lets see now what actually happens by the way i like vihan gunjan chemistry and also mayank gunjan chemistry, so i dont mind if the story goes in any way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenbrat2008

-Ria-

IF-Rockerz

-Ria-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishrocks

Well shawty, these r just the predictions which v r making but lets see now what actually happens by the way i like vihan gunjan chemistry and also mayank gunjan chemistry, so i dont mind if the story goes in any way.

Yes I know and looks like the story is heading that way. I was looking forward for an article or something. Articles does usually helps to get rid of all the tensions. Well no matter who she ends up with I'm not gonna stop watching because I like both girls and they have become my daily habit.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenkashishrocksbrat2008

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishrocks

Doc108 i dint got exactly what u wrote, i think the name suggest that they have dreams of young age but it doesnt suggest that their dream wil fufil, and u know in serial if vihan and gunjan wil have a hate track then slowly hate wil turn into love and rajeev wil also slowly start lovimg rachna and then the title of the serial wil also suit their lovestory

hi ...ya what i meant was ..that they should showw all the difficulties they r facing in their life and college ...not some engagement and marriage drama ..poor rachanas hockey  is totally forgotten and our miss gunjan is busy turning into a goody goody bahu now ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Brokengirlnnmmkashishrocksbrat2008MSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.