Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, I'm Preeti. Just letting you know that I'm probably one of the biggest Simran Kaur fans you'll ever get so good luck on beating me in this race. ;) What a great introduction? I know right. LOL Oh well, I have a habit of speaking off topic as you would have realized by now. Embarrassed

Okay this topic is quite basic and its here to discuss about our chudail, our Aanamika, our Simran Kaur. SK has played the most "opposite" and "different" characters anyone can ever imagine.

Show 1 (Love Ne Miladi Jodi)-Roshni: The most bubbly, spoilt yet humble and sweet girl.

Show 2 (Na Aana Iss Desh Laado)-Diya: The most innocent and well behaved girl who suffered so much in her life yet never complaint. Even when death ate her up, she was silent and left everyone with a smile. 

Show 3 (Aanamika)-Chudail: The most unexpected character I had ever imagined SK to play. A witch, chudail, devil, negative character, villain (or whatever else you want to call her)-really? I was expecting a more bubbly role, or something with great innocence but SK is a girl who always tries to extend her passion for acting and cross different boundaries allowing herself to learn new things. Until yet she hasn't been introduced in the show but I find that the CVs of this show have already got me intrigued and up and waiting for her intro! :)

Undoubtedly and as mentioned by different articles, Aanamika seems like a different show with a blend of romance and spookiness and I hope it crosses many miles and beats many records. All the best of the cast and crew of the show and I hope for the best. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

YujinSRK_MeAmor.tanasha1993shaimah-Misek-pinkssVIMAL.MPremeer_Diwani-SexyAngel-Fearless_LoverCoeur2PsychoFMSitsRitziromaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So unexpected." in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kunakshafan26

IF-Rockerz

kunakshafan26

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
i saw na aana iss des laado and i loved diya and shaurya and now i like her as anamika

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bonbon-

Don_theEvil

IF-Stunnerz

Don_theEvil

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
yeah anamika have so much mysterious about her character. its have los of potential.. i love to see hou much justice she will give this character.. 

Edited by DonIsback - 28 November 2012 at 2:00am

-bonbon-

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
I have seen her in RNBJ...and keeping her that character in mind was lil doubtul abt her as an evil black...so far she had been flawless in all promos (by face expressions) waiting for her dialogue scene n hope she does well in that too...rest am liking this shpw due to the paranormal factor.

-bonbon-

Fearless_Lover

IF-Sizzlerz

Fearless_Lover

Buddha Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
she is adorable... i m happy she is playing d character of chudail ..."gorgeous chudail"

-bonbon-

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
I guess I am gonna love the character of Anamika... I love evils and chudails LOL Hope the character is really interesting Wink

-bonbon-

-SexyAngel-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SexyAngel-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Totally agree LOL College kid se chudail thak play karliya ROFL she is awesome and i knw i will like her character Blushing If she is evil to the core then i will love her more ROFL (damn that rhymed) ROFL

Don_theEvil

IF-Stunnerz

Don_theEvil

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TrueKash

Totally agree LOL College kid se chudail thak play karliya ROFL she is awesome and i knw i will like her character Blushing If she is evil to the core then i will love her more ROFL (damn that rhymed) ROFL
oye tu yaha... tu bhi dekhegi kya show... LOL

-SexyAngel-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.