Hongey Judaa Na Hum

TOI: Have two women behind success-Aamir

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/I-have-two-women-behind-my-success-says-Aamir-Ali/articleshow/17398948.cms

I have two women behind my success, says Aamir Ali

By Debarati S Sen, TNN | Nov 28, 2012, 11.51 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Aamir Ali|Sanjeeda Sheikh
I have two women behind my success, says Aamir Ali
Aamir Ali
Popular small screen actor Aamir Ali says her mother is also his mentor and guide. 

"Maa...my entire world revolves around my mother. She is everything to me — a father, a brother, a sister, a guide, a mentor and above all — my mother. She has single-handedly raised me and I have seen her go through some tough times. Since childhood my only ambition was to grow older quickly so that I could ask her to retire from her bank job," says Aamir. 

Aamir remembers how excited he was after he got his forst job and couldn't wait to give his first pay cheque to his mother. 

"I still remember, at the age of 18, I took up a job with an airline company, as a flight purser and was waiting eagerly for my first salary just so that I could give it to her. When I got my first salary, I ran home and gave it to my mother. I can never forget the expression on her face. It was a very important day in my life," Aamir says. 

I am what I am because of her, she has been the single most influential person in my life and even today I don't take any decisions without consulting her. Yes, just like any other mother and son we do have our fights. It is not that I agree with her always but still my mother is my world. When she prays I know that I am safe and nothing can go wrong. She can fight God for me and as far as I am concerned she is above Him," he adds. 

As he speaks about Sanjeeda, Aamir says she is the one made him realized what happiness is. 

"Sanjeeda is the person who has made me realise what being happy is. She brought that positive change in me. Some years back, when things were not going right for me and I was going through a low period, it was she who helped me fight things out by just being there for me. With her I have realised that the most important thing in life is neither money nor fame nor anything else; it is all about happiness. These two women in my life are my strengths and also my weaknesses. I cannot imagine my life without them. They say there is always a woman behind a man's success —just imagine I have two," says the actor.
Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehacutie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow sangeeda is gorgeous and perfect wife !!aamir and sangeeda are perfect couple!!
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice interview
thanks for sharing tanu
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
when did they goet married?
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Tanu.
Lovely interview and Aamir surely is lucky :)

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: leo4ever

when did they goet married?

Earlier this year.
sweety_1754 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aww they r cute togther.
Siddhi_ thumbnail
I love Aamir and Sanjeeda !

Thanks for sharing :)
Sonia Kapasi thumbnail
Aamir is such a sweet guy. I met him, Sanjeeda and Saumya Tandon in Sri Lanka while holidaying there last month. We were staying at the same hotel. He looks much more handsome in person and Sanjeeda is such a doll. She's absolutely stunning and naturally beautiful. Aamir seemed to be very down to earth as he helped my daughter grab a donut as it was out of her reach and was very cordial with her. It was just unfortunate that I couldn't click a pic of them and post it on India-forums for all to see. God bless the couple. 
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh wow greart to knw that! i loved them form nach baliye!!