Amrit Manthan

Agam to learn about Shivangi's devious ploys

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

veenisha

IF-Rockerz

veenisha

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

Agam to learn about Shivangi's devious ploys in Amrith Manthan!

Telly store is always loaded with high drama and entertainment. Now its Life OK's popular show Amrit Manthan, gearing to bring action packed sequences for all the daily buffs. Its heard that soon in the serial where Amrit (Adaa Khan) is hell-bent to create tiffs amid Natasha (Ankita Sharma) and Agam (Navi Bhagu), will go to her extent to broaden the differences.

In the coming episodes, it would be seen that Agam is packing his bags to go Punjab to join his brother's wedding. But somehow he will get to know the facts related to Shivangi's personality. For the uninitiated, Shivangi (played by Dimple Jhangiani) is a look alike of Nimrit, she is not the real sister of Amrit. She is taking benefits of this and successfully got shifted to Amrit's place.

Now as for the drama element, viewers will witness the dose of entertainment when Agam get to know about Shivangi's real identity. He will storm out of the house after knowing that she used devious ploys to make him believe that she is in reality Nimrit.

For here the story will highlights on Shivangi and Tej (Wasim Mustaq) relationship, if buzz is to be correct a love story will also knocks the door in doe's life.

Navi Bhangu said, "I am going to Punjab for my brother's wedding, so I won't be shooting and I have created a bank till Friday (30 November).The production house was kind enough to grant me leave. So ideally in the show I will be leaving the house and the track will focus on Shivangi and Tej."

This particular sequence will air on some day this week. So, don't forget to seen Shivangi's secret getting out.   

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Agam to learn about Shivangi's devious ploys" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veenisha

veenisha

IF-Rockerz

veenisha

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aasthanup

Thanks dear.

welcomeSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.