Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Did Pankhuri Left Her Studies in b/w for PaYa Shad (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gunjan-

Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Agreed Dev, I was thinking that too just the other day. Pankhudi was so passionate about it that even her Dada Jii said that there would be no marriage in place until she completes her internship. I mean atleast they kept that point in mind right up till Pankhudi's wedding day but I don't know what was all the work for? I guess maybe they've stalled that until PaYa confess their love for each other? Well whatever the case, I hope they show Pankhudi as a working woman and that same passion of being an architect being evoked once again. Anyways, great topic Dev!
whoa! U r so fast at typing!
Thank KashishWink, my brain was thinking dis Everyday n then 2day I finaly made a topic! Thnx 4 lyking dat Dis Topic have potential.
Wink
Yes! I ditto u, be4 shadi it was lyk "o Panku gona do job" n after shadi " panku ghar ki bahu, n Naukrani" wow they changd it! totaly

i hope so! Otherwise d Character wil loose d Name "modern gal" agree? TelmeWink

I know aye? I was kinda ticked off that they didn't really mention anything. I guess maybe when life is smoother for Pankhudi, maybe then she will get a job as an architect. Hahah well, I guess but although she is modern in her mentality but yeah I know what you meanBig smile
agree! hehe, thnx. I dnt got ur last line?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did Pankhuri Left Her Studies in b/w for PaYa Shad (Page 5)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Dev I was just saying how she has a very modern mentality but yet I agree with you that it would be better if they show her as a working woman =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

diyah_us

Goldie

diyah_us

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
in serials the lead actress is only shown to talk about work, driving etc. u might
see that one occasional scene where she is shown working or driving but
once she is married she is shown all the time in kitchen. regressive but v have to bear it.
actually it so happens that the director makes her lose her memory selectively. she will forget
her independence part but she will not forget that she is supposed to make new new dishes
& serve everyone etc. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL if an actress is shown as seriously working then she is shown
in mini skirts shown as a vamp bcos working women r bad u see AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry working
women can never take care of the house. they never take care of their children hence they r bad
OuchOuchOuch so forget all ur dreams of seeing pankhuri becoming an architect & start mentally
preparing urself for seeing her in kitchen or spending time with nani & getting bullied by
avantika & mami & of course tolerating flirting by rubelConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

OuchOuch

anusha.cochin

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Dev I was just saying how she has a very modern mentality but yet I agree with you that it would be better if they show her as a working woman =)
oh silly me! Yeah! But sumtimes her character takes U turn! Agree?

-Gunjan-

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Yeah it most certainly does Dev lol I just hope that the CVs show Adi encouraging Pankhudi to pursue her career.

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyah_us

in serials the lead actress is only shown to talk about work, driving etc. u might
see that one occasional scene where she is shown working or driving but
once she is married she is shown all the time in kitchen. regressive but v have to bear it.
actually it so happens that the director makes her lose her memory selectively. she will forget
her independence part but she will not forget that she is supposed to make new new dishes
& serve everyone etc. LOL if an actress is shown as seriously working then she is shown
in mini skirts shown as a vamp bcos working women r bad u see Angry working
women can never take care of the house. they never take care of their children hence they r bad
OuchOuchOuch so forget all ur dreams of seeing pankhuri becoming an architect & start mentally
preparing urself for seeing her in kitchen or spending time with nani & getting bullied by
avantika & mami & of course tolerating flirting by rubelConfused

OuchOuch
thanx u diyah. Yeah i agree, omg, i dnt wana c dis! Dis is Creep! U r v true! But if it happens, Cvs wil Loose d dignity!
I mean cvs shud go n watch 'Kuch Toh Log Kahenge" on Sony tv, where Doc.Nidhi is shown managing Home+ Works also! Dat we say is a Modern woman! Her cloths r Saree,Jeans,Skirts,Kurti, etc, although she is Married Docter,but she didnt left her dreams. I'm Not compairing it, but u c d Happiness!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

Yeah it most certainly does Dev lol I just hope that the CVs show Adi encouraging Pankhudi to pursue her career.
yeah, i hope so, den we can see Romance

-Gunjan-

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Exactly! So this way it'd be something cute to look out for too along with Pankhudi accomplishing her dreams. As there's no use of studying so much only to end up looking after your husband's home...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.