Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Did Pankhuri Left Her Studies in b/w for PaYa Shad (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Savi_S

Goldie

Savi_S

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by Savi_S

i think she has completed her internship...

n after their relationship settlement she will be back to work ...

hope so...

thanx uWink savi. Yeah, i agree, but till den what? Only at home making plans how to settle their Rishta? Dat isnt u think Unrealistic?Wink

it is n isn't also...

we all know in which circumstances there marriage took place so at that tym no one can think about taking a job but i think in sometym it will happen...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*anusha.cochin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did Pankhuri Left Her Studies in b/w for PaYa Shad (Page 3)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

hope so...

thanx uWink savi. Yeah, i agree, but till den what? Only at home making plans how to settle their Rishta? Dat isnt u think Unrealistic?Wink

it is n isn't also...

we all know in which circumstances there marriage took place so at that tym no one can think about taking a job but i think in sometym it will happen...Smile

well yeah. But i told in post, if at ol, after shadi she atleast told him dat she wana do dis n dat. Her character changd to Bechari bahu typeWink

Savi_Sanusha.cochin

Savi_S

Goldie

Savi_S

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

hope so...

it is n isn't also...

well yeah. But i told in post, if at ol, after shadi she atleast told him dat she wana do dis n dat. Her character changd to Bechari bahu typeWink

hmmm... lets wait n watch what cvs r upto?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
@saviWink, Cvs r seperating PaYa for their Pyar ka Izhaar! Itna intezar k baadWink but Honestly, yesterday they portrayd v well

Savi_S

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by [/QUOTE

I dont think  she will remain as bechari bahu...She s an independent girl

I hope she will start working n future...or she can join Diwan Group as dey also into construction

*Dev.*Savi_S

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

Originally posted by
well yeah. But i told in post, if at ol, after shadi she atleast told him dat she wana do dis n dat. Her character changd to Bechari bahu typeWink[/QUOTE

I dont think she will remain as bechari bahu...She s an independent girl

I hope she will start working n future...or she can join Diwan Group as dey also into construction
wel anu, abi toh bo wai hai. But yeah dis can happen I agree' but til then kya? Wink sirf ghar par

Savi_S

Goldie

Savi_S

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged

@saviWink, Cvs r seperating PaYa for their Pyar ka Izhaar! Itna intezar k baadWink but Honestly, yesterday they portrayd v well

cvs  definitely know how to portray characters feeling...

*Dev.*

Camryne

Camryne

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Very good post.It would be nice if she's encouraged by Avantu or Preeti since both are working. I understand why we're questionning since Pankhu seems to enjoy stay in the kitchen and feed AdiWink

*Dev.*

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.