Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

i think she has completed her internship...

n after their relationship settlement she will be back to work ...

hope so...

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anusha.cochin

I think she will work..
Now she s busy on her personal life na..she has to built her family life first๐Ÿ˜Š

thanx anu.๐Ÿ˜‰ i hope so what u said cum true" as dis track has High lyf. Did u ever wonder dat After shadi the story only revolving around So Calld LOVE? They left many things๐Ÿ˜‰
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

thanx anu.๐Ÿ˜‰ i hope so what u said cum true" as dis track has High lyf. Did u ever wonder dat After shadi the story only revolving around So Calld LOVE? They left many things๐Ÿ˜‰

dat d most needed track now..Job and all can show later only...now they have 2 concentrate on her love life only
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savi_S

i think she has completed her internship...

n after their relationship settlement she will be back to work ...

hope so...

thanx u๐Ÿ˜‰ savi. Yeah, i agree, but till den what? Only at home making plans how to settle their Rishta? Dat isnt u think Unrealistic?๐Ÿ˜‰
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusha.cochin

dat d most needed track now..Job and all can show later only...now they have 2 concentrate on her love life only

hum, but Everything is Not by Lub๐Ÿ˜‰. N after Shadi, Not a single dialogue is given 2 state dat Panku wil work or remain as House wife ๐Ÿ˜‰
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think Pankhuri has completed her studies since she was doing her internship.. I would like to see her making use of her education... for a change would like to see the female lead as a modern, working woman... hopefully our wishes would be granted since its been stressed a lot of times that Pankhuri is studying to be an architect.
Savi_S thumbnail

thanx u๐Ÿ˜‰ savi. Yeah, i agree, but till den what? Only at home making plans how to settle their Rishta? Dat isnt u think Unrealistic?๐Ÿ˜‰

it is n isn't also...

we all know in which circumstances there marriage took place so at that tym no one can think about taking a job but i think in sometym it will happen...๐Ÿ˜Š

*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savi_S

it is n isn't also...

we all know in which circumstances there marriage took place so at that tym no one can think about taking a job but i think in sometym it will happen...๐Ÿ˜Š

well yeah. But i told in post, if at ol, after shadi she atleast told him dat she wana do dis n dat. Her character changd to Bechari bahu type๐Ÿ˜‰
Savi_S thumbnail

well yeah. But i told in post, if at ol, after shadi she atleast told him dat she wana do dis n dat. Her character changd to Bechari bahu type๐Ÿ˜‰

hmmm... lets wait n watch what cvs r upto?

*Dev.* thumbnail
@savi๐Ÿ˜‰, Cvs r seperating PaYa for their Pyar ka Izhaar! Itna intezar k baad๐Ÿ˜‰ but Honestly, yesterday they portrayd v well