Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Did Pankhuri Left Her Studies in b/w for PaYa Shadi??

Yah! Dis shud be Discussed as I found dis is the valid thing which is Left out!

God! A gal lyk Pankhuri WAS So concerned to become Architect! Where her Passion gone? Is dis the modern Gal we wana c??

Everything CAN'T Revolve Around LOVE!!

We need To be mature to have Discussions on Real lyf!

She has Everything then why left study?

I'm NOT Talking about what happened wid PaYa! She had joined any work! Now much time passed!

We dont wana c her doing KITCHEN WORK whole time!

I think,after PaYa Love confession, this Track shud go up!

Whats say! Guys!

regards Dev

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SarikavimCamryneSavi_Sdiyah_ussweetysarananusha.cochin-Gunjan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did Pankhuri Left Her Studies in b/w for PaYa Shad" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Agreed Dev, I was thinking that too just the other day. Pankhudi was so passionate about it that even her Dada Jii said that there would be no marriage in place until she completes her internship. I mean atleast they kept that point in mind right up till Pankhudi's wedding day but I don't know what was all the work for? I guess maybe they've stalled that until PaYa confess their love for each other? Well whatever the case, I hope they show Pankhudi as a working woman and that same passion of being an architect being evoked once again. Anyways, great topic Dev! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Camryne*Dev.*anusha.cochin

Silsha

IF-Sizzlerz

Silsha

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Well,, i also thought d same.! Hope Pankhu ll make her career..nt as typical housewife..!!!SmileSmile

Silsha

IF-Sizzlerz

Silsha

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Well,, i also thought d same.! Hope Pankhu ll make her career..nt lyk a typical housewife..!!!SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gunjan-

Agreed Dev, I was thinking that too just the other day. Pankhudi was so passionate about it that even her Dada Jii said that there would be no marriage in place until she completes her internship. I mean atleast they kept that point in mind right up till Pankhudi's wedding day but I don't know what was all the work for? I guess maybe they've stalled that until PaYa confess their love for each other? Well whatever the case, I hope they show Pankhudi as a working woman and that same passion of being an architect being evoked once again. Anyways, great topic Dev!
whoa! U r so fast at typing!
Thank KashishWink, my brain was thinking dis Everyday n then 2day I finaly made a topic! Thnx 4 lyking dat Dis Topic have potential.
Wink
Yes! I ditto u, be4 shadi it was lyk "o Panku gona do job" n after shadi " panku ghar ki bahu, n Naukrani" wow they changd it! totaly

i hope so! Otherwise d Character wil loose d Name "modern gal" agree? TelmeWink

anusha.cochin

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silsha

Well,, i also thought d same.! Hope Pankhu ll make her career..nt as typical housewife..!!!SmileSmile
thanx PrateekWink, yah but its nt showing by the Track dat it wil cum up soon!Wink

anusha.cochin

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
I think her skills will come to use when Mami-Rubel will start destroying the Dewan Empire... Pankhuri will take the helm... Dewans are builders right?
nice topic

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

I think her skills will come to use when Mami-Rubel will start destroying the Dewan Empire... Pankhuri will take the helm... Dewans are builders right?
nice topic
i was expecting a LONG Reply by u Mam.Wink

well,yeah dats can happen. But u thot y wud they Destroy their OWN Empire? Unka khudka loss hoga thenWink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.