Page 1
Page   of 2

Mehek134

Groupbie

Mehek134

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Jia Hug

It's a blessing to know you and have you around all the time Embarrassed
You're truly someone who cheers up everyone around her and I love that about you, never change that about yourselfWink
May all your dreams and wishes come true and may you always be blessed with the best sweety Hug
Happy birthday sweetheart...Hug

Love you,Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kikyotiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HAPPY BITRHDAY JIA (Page 2)" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

OMG!!how i've 4gotten that 2day is Jia's b'day.OuchOuchOuchfaria thanx a lot 4 creating a thread here 4 her.SmileSmileSmile
Happy Birthday To You And Many-2 Happy Returns Of The Day!!

gifts

Edited by tiny15 - 27 November 2012 at 11:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kikyo

55shobha

IF-Sizzlerz

55shobha

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
happy birthday jia dear
god bless uHug

kikyotiny15

Hina-

Goldie

Hina-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
MG i am late to wish Jia happy birthday ..Cryi logged on to IF now Ouch but day is not over yet Tongue

Jia  Many many happy returns of the day dear Hug...May all your wishes come true on this day and may God bless u with lots of love , happiness and success in life Hug...May you continue to reach greater heights of success in your life and career ClapClap...Enjoy this beautiful day of your life to the fullest with lots of fun and masti Party.

Here is a nice healthy fruit cake for u Embarrassed... Sharing is caring ..so dont eat it all aloneStern Smile  ..share haan TongueLOL

Edited by hina13 - 28 November 2012 at 10:35am

kikyotiny15

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Awww so sweet and nice of all of you Thank you so much ..i am touched , emotional to see so much love for me here Cryglad i joined IF to meet nice like you all Hug

Really thanks a lot for your birthday wishes Hug

@Fari...thanks buddy for such a nice bio data of meHug ...i feel i have been present in this world from gazillion years LOLbut really thank you so so much for such a nice post for me ..just for me ..awww .love you  too Hug

@Sidra , Dolly , Mahi , Lilly, Hina ,, Ankita , Saba , Jaya , Ami , Shobha..thank you so much for your lovely wishes and kind wordsHugi am indeed grateful to you all Hugit really means a lot to me ..Thank you Heart

tiny1555shobha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top