Page 2 Page 2

jdfan

IF-Dazzler

jdfan

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIA

Monkey IconMonkey Icon CiciMonkey IconsMonkey Icons

Once upon a time...in a land far FAR away...I am on my laptop typing thisROFL

Ok no, that's not how the story goes. It all started a gazillion years ago on this date that is 28th November year-----Confused when a beautiful couple first saw their baby girl.Their third child . A brother got his second younger sister, a sister got her first younger sister and one more coming soon standing in waiting line brother got an elder sister Back then, they all probably didn't realize she would become the Great Jia Coolone day a talented and amazi ng girl, who would later stumble upon I-F and start her reign of terrorStern SmileNo sir, for 2492372937232 years they just believed her to be an innocent child, their dear daughter who grew up to be everything they had wanted, minus the few random acts of her special ability of disappearing without even your realizing she was here just a few minutes ago now where she disappearedD'ohyou know she has especial super powers InvisibilityShocked It was during this phase that she discovered India-Forums.

She first stumbled upon the Uttaran forum on 25 March 2011 where I was one lucky member to welcome her.Hug yeah yeah once upon a time we use to see that stupid show and on forum we use to bring out our frustrationDead Anyways from then on she started her I-F journey. Mine and her bonding started over Johnny DeppBlushing because she was also a fan of him like me and she praised my siggy in my box she loved itEmbarrassed

Well, she claims she sees very less serials visits only few places on IF..ok we believe her but one thing is there wherever she goes she leaves her such footage by her great posts that all people become her instant fans'Heart

yeh jahan bhi kadam rakhe wahan banay afasany

yahan galli har forum pai apko milenge is k naam deewany

( poetry the ultimate poet SidraLOL )

and those who are messing up the peace of forum with their nonsense posts she gives them such great logical replies they never dare to mess up with forum peace again with their nonsense replies in fear of being insulted by her great points once again .not that she is rude or angry but she knows how to reply Wink

She's an amazing friend and someone you can count on,depend on. She's always there to lend a helping hand, spamming her way through forums to spread a little love and cheering everywhere .And today is her day so we just wanna say

You rock! Monkey Icons YoyoThank you for being you and may you have 293283283729382 more birthdays to come!HugWe love you!Monkey Icons Yoyo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIA

Monkey Icons

here is your Birthday cake ..hummm yummy chocolate cake Tongueyour fav one but don't eat all alone you know sharing meane caring Embarrassedso save some for us

But for now blow the candles , make a wish and cut the cake ..Big smile

ok wait let the epic moment be captured

Monkey Icon

Let us sing together

Monkey Emoticons

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday Jia

Happy Birthday to you

yaaayParty

Monkey Icons

BIRTHDAY Wish

To my friend the Birthday girl May you have a very special Birthday filled with everything your heart desires and may all your birthday wishes come true.Wish you many many happy returns of the day may God bless you with good health , wealth of happiness and peaceful life forever Hug

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Monkey Winks Yoyo

and hope you liked my story

Monkey Winks

have fun sweetheart love you

Monkey Icons Cici

Edited by jdfan - 27 November 2012 at 8:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-Vkikyotiny15beebutterfly

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HAPPY BITRHDAY JIA" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jaya-V

Jaya-V

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

awww that is really a cute post Fari...

HAPPY BITHDAY JIAParty
My Birthday wish to you

Na teray dil mein koi hasarat rahe
Jia tu hamseha slamat rahe Hug

wishing you success and happiness today and always
Birthday Wishes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kikyotiny15

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
arey Fari ..you have made Jia born in ice age i guess even before that ROFL Jia how old are you ?ShockedROFLwell that waa very great story but anay dai Jia ko bachu teri khair nahiROFL but i loved the story ..too good
Hi Jia ..on your Birthday i want to tell you...you are one of my best frends Big smile I cherish the bond we share with each other StarHappy Birthday dear Jia HugWish you many more happy returns of the day,Big smileMay all your wishes come true.May God bless you always, May the upcoming years be filled with laughter, ever lasting happiness and may they be prosperous, May your life be graced with good health and you always find happiness On your birthday, I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories , May this birthday be your best birthday ever,full of light and laughter,a fireworks explosion of joy.May this birthday live in your memory forever,creating happiness and satisfaction whenever you remember it.

AMEEN

To someone with a beautiful heart

kikyotiny15

saba113

Goldie

saba113

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIA

Party

Haye its my sweeto's birthday ..i am so happyHug
May the early morning sun
Shine on you today
A gentle breeeze cares you
As you go along life's way
I wish you health and happiness
As the day comes in view
And may your each hour be blessed
With friendship , fond and true
May your all dreams be fulfilled
And you achieve your goal
And at the ending of the day
May the satisfaction
Touch your heart and soul

wishing you a wonderful life ahead Hug

Edited by saba113 - 27 November 2012 at 9:39pm

kikyotiny15

saba113

Goldie

saba113

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
By they way Fari ...that is really a lovely postLOL

kikyotiny15

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIA!Party

Wish you have a wonderful time. May God bless you with every happiness and good health always. Hope this birthday turns out the best so far and keeps getting better with each passing year. Stay happy! :))
We miss you so hope to see you again soon! :)

kikyotiny15

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Happy Bithrday Jia Hug
i pray from depths of my heart that God richly blesses you with success and happiness in your life .
Happy Birthday.God bless you with many many many more Happy Birthdays to come...Hug Sending you lots of loveHeart

kikyotiny15

AdorableAnusha

AdorableAnusha

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Jia Party
Happy Birthday to you.Hug.May God bless with loads of success and happiness in your life ..May you never see face of any sorrow and failure...May God always keep you happy and full of life as you are ...God bless youBig smile

kikyotiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top