Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

LMYAM to end on Jan 10th 2013 [Discuss here ONLY] (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Keshawn

Keshawn

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
I agree that this show should end abruptly so that I would see Himmanshoo being cast in a sensible show that would keep its viewers glued to the screens

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

didiluvbbattanutesjps01indiSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LMYAM to end on Jan 10th 2013 [Discuss here ONLY] (Page 3)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
I can still give a chance 2 the cvs.. 2 b honest I love 2 c Ashu everyday.. though the show aint that gr8 the cvs can change this n make it such a hit if they use their brains!! but I'm still willing 2 giv it a try.. 4 Ashu!! :* wish it becomes a huge successful show!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Surish

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherni_ashish

I can still give a chance 2 the cvs.. 2 b honest I love 2 c Ashu everyday.. though the show aint that gr8 the cvs can change this n make it such a hit if they use their brains!! but I'm still willing 2 giv it a try.. 4 Ashu!! :* wish it becomes a huge successful show!! 

i also wish the same just for ashu, unfortunately its too late to develop that kind of impact..the main reason people watch shows is the chemistry of main leads which is not working in this show, i thought that anoop mansi would do better but they also look disappointing, sahil shivi had no spark rt from the beginning! i used to think maybe because of priyash stuck on my mind, but no its them, they lack that convincing power especially shivani who lacks the x factor big time!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashishSurish

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I believe if the story had been more interesting the chemistry would show up eventually!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbatmandygillSurish

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherni_ashish

I believe if the story had been more interesting the chemistry would show up eventually!! 

Or if the couples had been given time

They show everything but the couples. Sandhya and her ridiculousness. Rajlaxmi and Bua discussing daily groceries. Even snippets of Bua and her husband romancing.
They'll show the girls with their families or them at work

But out of a 20 minute episode, about 2 minutes is actual screen space that the couples get together. Of course there is no chemistry. For hat, there needs to be contact!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

greeenscorpionluvbbatsherni_ashishjps01Surish

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
I agree Yuks... both couples never had much time 2gthr.. all the time that ridiculous plan.. or something trivial.. but no time 2 romance!! :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbatjps01Surish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
LMYAM is supposed to end following the completion of 130 episodes which is most likely in March 2013. However, it is being rumoured that both Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage and Hongey Judaa Na Hum are currently placed under the scanner since they both failed to garner high TRPS. Either will be replaced by Beauty and the Beast is expected to be launched in early January. Note: A rumour is not an official announcement!

Edited by Surish - 26 December 2012 at 6:38pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnsherni_ashishindijps01tanutesmandygillShanUlas

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Hope so Surish!!! tfs... I was having sleepless nights.. !! Thank God its nt official yet 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mandygillSurish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.