Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
I have not seen this particular NO COPY code.  Does it actually work?  I was suggesting uploading PDF's via Adobe  instead.  They are used in accounting for invoices and cannot be changed by the recipient.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vfordonkeySenorita Sanaya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NOCOPY code for every page... (Page 3)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
I fully agree with this. Please provide an option for NOCOPY on every comment. I often post stories or FFs and it's a problem after the opening thread to make everything else NOCOPY.

Edited by Shreya_luvs - 29 November 2012 at 5:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vfordonkeySenorita Sanaya

Senorita Sanaya

IF-Sizzlerz

Senorita Sanaya

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
I hope this option NOCOPY functions on all pages soon. Just started writing stuff & already fearing the same.

Thanks to TM for this thread.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vfordonkey

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

JAJ, PLL Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for making this topic.
NOCOPY option in all the pages has become much needed due to high number of plagiarism. and sadly I donno how so many people's moral has gone down the drain people now copy FF from here into facebook pages/ other FF sites and what notSleepy
and even after thread closed down several times after being caught, someone else copies your creativity and claims to to be his/hers. a NOCOPY in all pages is MUST now which would be a relief to many writers here for sure ... i hope mods look into the matter soon Embarrassed

..Bournville..

abavi

IF-Dazzler

abavi

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Hey V, I had intended to make this post and then found yours being there already!

Yes, once the story moves from IPK forum into FF the nocopy code does'nt work aymore- It will be useful and is also a mandate necessity to be implemented across all forums- FF forum needs it the most!

vfordonkey

Naach_Basanti

IF-Sizzlerz

Naach_Basanti

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Not only will it reduce instance of plagiarism but it will also be beneficial for IF. At the moment some of the plagiarised stories can be read in Bole ga India, MyDuniya and facebook, so IF is losing out on potential additional traffic to their website. I'm sure IF as a website would like to protect its content and that of its members. So it is in the interest of everyone to get this implemented across all pages.

evrydayirabbave

Goldie

evrydayirabbave

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
isn't there a way to stop all your posts from being copied?

Edited by evrydayirabbave - 11 June 2013 at 10:48am

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

Coolbie

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

Crazy Creative Baby, C&V Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
i agree with yoou.
hope dev team will take necceasary actions

evrydayirabbave

Post Reply New Post

Go to top