Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

Mariam: Aaj kya din hain jo tum dono itne excited hore ho

Rasha: tumhe nahi pata kya Angry

Mariam: haan mujhe yaad aygaya bechare akshi roaye gi natik ka accident hogaya na woh bi bhot bura Cry

rasha: haan meri bechare akshi woh nahi dekh paye gi natik ko is state mein

Mariam: aur mera bechara duggu woh kya karein ga apne papa ke bina 

dono cry's for naksh 

Amina: ahem ahem tum logo ko yaad hain hum yaha kis liye aye hain

both: haan bechare naksh ke liye aur unke life ki sabse bare tragedy 

Amina: haan woh tu hain magar yeh important day hain jo tum logo ko kush kare ga 

mariam: kya barun ane wala hain Party

Amina:kya tumhe barun ke alava kuch aur nahi sooj tha hain Angry

Mariam: no since i met him in spl and since he shook my hand Day Dreaming sarun are coming right Big smile

rasha: yeh tu hopless case hain isko barun aur sarun ke alava kuch nahi dikhe ga 

Amina: aaj bday hain kiski and dono stupid guesses mat karna Angry

both: yaad agaya humare trio se humara partner missing hain obv pree so uske bday hogi 

Amina: geniuses you got it 

all: today is very special day as its the 18th Birthday of pree so lets all wish her together Party

my message:

Happy bday munna PartyParty i hope you had a blast well we started our journey from fc when we become behna's then we become munna and laad govner LOL our endless chats on naksh, karan, barun sarun hiran other randome topics you name it our day dosnt go by if we dont talk and i am so glad to if and yrkkh for meeting you and getting such a sweet friend i am very lazy but your really patient with me and i finally manage to get things done i dont rem when i have been fast tumhe yaad hain ROFL i am so glad we become really close friends i will cherish our friendship and i hope it dosnt break at any odds and we survive all storms etc thora dramatic hogaya LOL a big happy wala bday again hope you liked our suprise i am not a creative person like you so coudnt use many siggy's i have chased up my friends on it kya karin they are like me 1, 2 days late honge a happy bday once again Hug one gift from our side more coming up Wink

ps: sorry for my rubbish attempt at the script amina dosnt have her lappy and rasha is busy so i put my thinking cap on this one ROFL

Edited by mazzysarunholic - 28 November 2012 at 8:32pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

_Amina_DuggukedeYR_Nakshmomentsofme.hiranrocksANN91MamuKiBhanjimaha_femir4evershayal1436lafangi_Mahisaru.gpree4ru..Akaisha..kumarandils

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Bday munna aka pree" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

Messages from the stars 

Barun Sobti

Happy Bday may all your wishes be fulfilled much love 

Hina Khan 

awww say from ma side a very happy birthday... much love god bls u

Karan Mehra 

well i heard your one of my biggest fans that's so sweet because of fans lyk you i work harder happy bday enjoy your special day nuff love xxx 

as you were going to turn 18th me amina and rasha put our thinking caps on and thought what we could do to make your day extra special and we thought why not get wishes not only from friends but straight from our yrkkh leads, well I iboxed hina she was so sweet and messaged me back straight after few days but getting message from Karan mehra was a task in it self but it was worth it for you i had to run behind many ppl finally i got a message from him wishing you wait thats not only i managed to get a message from sobti ji well that wasnt hard this tym as spl uk event came at right tym near your bday so a friend managed to get a bday message for me, and if u really want to know how i got karan's message i will reveal source on fb Big smile

Edited by mazzysarunholic - 28 November 2012 at 12:43pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

neha3saf2012_Amina_YR_Nakshhiranrockskala_09MamuKiBhanjilafangi_Mahijanhavi58pree4ru..Akaisha..kumarandils

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

FOR VM'S WILL POST TOMOROW 

Edited by mazzysarunholic - 28 November 2012 at 8:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Amina_kumarandilspree4ru..Akaisha..

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

BDAY SIGGY'S WILL POST ALL TOGETHER TOMOROW Big smile

Edited by mazzysarunholic - 28 November 2012 at 8:30pm

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

BDAY AVI'S WILL POST ALL TOMOROW Big smile

Edited by mazzysarunholic - 28 November 2012 at 8:31pm

_Rasha_

IF-Rockerz

_Rasha_

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Res..donno when will unres Confused tab tak k liye ye lo Tongue
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PREE Hug

_Amina_maha_femir4everpree4ru..Akaisha..

_Amina_

Coolbie

_Amina_

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
From bottom of my heart wishing u a very happy birthday and many many happy returns of the day Pree!! may god bless u with lots and lots of happiness and success in the world!!! Hug

if i start writing how we meet and stuff i can write a book so in short i just want to say i'm lucky to have a friend like u... from 2 unknown people we became forum friends then darlings, husband wife as Hetal and batook EmbarrassedROFL and many other things but the most special thing we got out of all this is our friendship so i hope our friendship last like this forever and ever Big smile love u a lot Hug once again a very Happy Birthday..!!!

Edited by _Amina_ - 28 November 2012 at 5:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pree4ru

navya123

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DuggukedeMamuKiBhanjipree4ru

Post Reply New Post

Go to top