Raj Singh Arora AT -UC- Raj's msg on pg 9 - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Yuvi's intro promo that made me insane when I first saw it...two reasons: 1) It's YUVI! 2) First promo I saw that confirmed that Remix is going to come in US

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa1FYN_vWDE[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by hey.bhaggu - 11 years ago
Hi guys,these r some pics of yuvi๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by rega24 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by rega24

Hi guys,these r some pics of yuvi๐Ÿ˜Š

sooo cute i miss Yuvi ๐Ÿ˜ญ...  thanks for sharing the photos...

Originally posted by hey.bhaggu

Another great idea. How awesome it would be to see Raj chilling with wahi, mehra and all And hey since Raj and Pooja are not together yet, this means it's somewhere around 2009/2010!! So they can show us the NIGHT OF SEPTEMBER 22, 2010 with all of them being happy puppies!!!!!! OMG HOW AWESOME WOULD THAT BEE?? They already included us in their mini-party by giving us those pics on twitter But seriously, dying for a foursome reunion...and just want to see it happening on this show one way or another ๐Ÿ˜†  
Yeah U know even we can ask the creatives to give some flashbacks or some parts showing their life with their co-actors n there we wud get the awesome foursome.. I don't mind a cameo like of jay and mahi today..
but then the majic they would create would be beyond words!!
@AY_RHr4eVer...omg girl we keep bumping into each other here and there, now its high time u permanently become part of my buddy list...I think I remember meeting u in some other forum too...umm Balika Vadhu?...I don't remever but I do remember I went all hypery seeing ur idโ˜บ๏ธ..and we had this huge nostalgic chat abt Remix...โ˜บ๏ธ...and then the other day I even say u at RF...aww...huggying u...๐Ÿค—...m sowie I kind of vanished else we could have embarked upon our new found friendship...butas its said life keeps giving u chances, so m here now...re introducing myself m Smriti and m truly, madly, deeply, INSANELY in love with Ashi-Yuviโ˜บ๏ธ
ps...LOVE your siggy tag line...so freaking true!
Edited by FollowYourHeart - 11 years ago

Before Remix, Raj did some music videos and then Remix came along followed by Kahani ghar ghar ki and four (on SabTV). After that, Raj went on hiatus during which he developed an interest (that eventually turned into passion ๐Ÿ˜‰) for photography. He still did cameos in shows like kya mast hai life but nothing major. He also did some ads, with the below one being my favorite๐Ÿ˜ณ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmf5At5GJuw[/YOUTUBE]

As far as Swati is concerned, they were together before Remix...so for about 8/10 years?!?! But no we do not know why he left swati...although I can tell you for sure that he did not leave swati FOR pooja. When such long-timed relationships end, there are usually more reasons to it then just another woman. And to find out those reasons, you will have to wait for this show to progress ๐Ÿ˜‰ So keep watching ๐Ÿ˜‰

As far as Raj's age is concerned, it was claimed that he was 26 when Remix ended, so now you can calculate it for yourself ๐Ÿ˜›

in wic yr REMIX aired  & Ended???๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•

Before Remix, Raj did some music videos and then Remix came along followed by Kahani ghar ghar ki and four (on SabTV). After that, Raj went on hiatus during which he developed an interest (that eventually turned into passion ๐Ÿ˜‰) for photography. He still did cameos in shows like kya mast hai life but nothing major. He also did some ads, with the below one being my favorite๐Ÿ˜ณ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmf5At5GJuw[/YOUTUBE]

As far as Swati is concerned, they were together before Remix...so for about 8/10 years?!?! But no we do not know why he left swati...although I can tell you for sure that he did not leave swati FOR pooja. When such long-timed relationships end, there are usually more reasons to it then just another woman. And to find out those reasons, you will have to wait for this show to progress ๐Ÿ˜‰ So keep watching ๐Ÿ˜‰

As far as Raj's age is concerned, it was claimed that he was 26 when Remix ended, so now you can calculate it for yourself ๐Ÿ˜›
In wic yr did REMIX aired & Ended??๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•
Remix was awesome. The music of this show still plays in my mind. Theirs is the only music CD I ever bought in my entire life!

Seeing RSA back is a relief, coz' he is a great actor and he deserves to get a good role. 

Yuvi's intro promo that made me insane when I first saw it...two reasons: 1) It's YUVI! 2) First promo I saw that confirmed that Remix is going to come in US

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa1FYN_vWDE[/YOUTUBE]

omggg...geez thankoooโ˜บ๏ธ

I love LOVE LOVE this promo so damned much...its no secret ki am more of an Ashi lover or rather I should say I WAS more of a Ashi lover, coz well its only after Remix I truly, truly discovered Yuvi as a distinct identity, as someone other than just part of AY...it was only after Remix I truly lived and breathed in his magic...so ya I was more of an Ashi lover but Ashi ka first promo didn't make me feel much lekin this promo it KILLED me, it literally, literally KILLED me...just in one freaking sentence they summed up everything there is, everything there ever will be to Yuvraj Dev..."I live, eat, breathe...MUSIC"...omggg cryinggg with I don't know what...this, THIS one line is what Yuvi Dev is all abt, THIS one simple line...YES he was abt his mom and Sid and Nakul and RD Sir and his whacko too, he was abt ALL of them too, but first and foremost he was abt THIS,,,music, his dream, his passion his jeene ki wajay...u know he could somehow survived without being with Ashi, I mean if he and Ashi didn't manifest he could have survived coz his love wld have kept him alive and he wld spend a lifetime cherishing that love. reliving it over and over again in his music, but he couldn't, he so COULDN'T have survived without music, kyunki without music he wld b like a man without soul, he wouldn't be himself, and a pewrson who is not himself can't love anyone else, not the way they deserve to be loved, not with complete honesty and sincerity because hell u aren't even being true to yourself what wld u be true to others?...

I think out of all the four he was the most MOST passionate, omg the minute, the very SECOND he used to talk abt music his eyes used to turn all glassy and misty with tears, with dreams,with the smell of hope, of something which is beyond this earth...something ethereal, something magical...something that made him come to life in an instant, no matter how down and out and depressed and miserable he was, no matter how hugely he might have failed his own self or ppl he loved, in one moment with his music all that wld go, in that moment nothing wld remain except his music and he wld be perfectly connected to his soul and his soul won't just be a part of him but in that moment his soul wld feel the whole frekaing universe alive inside of him...it wld feel a greater force, a greater energy, a bigger light that wld tell him ki he can be better...a better son, a better friend, a better student, a better psycho to his whacko...all the possibilities wld open up for him in just one moment of dubaofying himself in his music...OMG such passion, its killing, its inspiring, its humbling...so freaking humblinggg...dil karta hai to just bow donw at him and his passion towards msuic...  ager life main aisa ek passion mil jaye na u suddenly forget everything else, then it doesn't matter who is with u who is not with u, who believes in u and who doesn't...nothing matters because u have found ur ONE true path, the path on which u were meant to be...from that point on everything comes to life...love, friendship. hope , even if u don't have those things in ur life they r still ALIVE for u

I still remember Nats saying something very very beautiful ki Yuvi was dreams and Ashi was love and their combination, the combination of dreams and love is what made them maktub...

OMG maktub......m voicing this word after so so SO long...

but seriously there is only ONE show that makes u want to go out there and fight, frekaing fight like hell for ur dreams, that make su want to dream, that gives u hope ki all ur dreams can and they WILL come true and for me that is Remix...it truly truly is meri life ka andaaz๐Ÿค—
Edited by FollowYourHeart - 11 years ago
So after a week of "trying to remember my password" I finally cracked the damn unbreakable code n got in through my old and original id :) you have no idea how bleddy irritating it felt knowing that you dont remember a password of the id which was synonymous to you for so many years..

No better way to return back to good ol IF after so long.. Definitely feels good to be writing something after reading ( and itching to post ) this thread since a week :D 

Warm hello to everyone specially my old friends nitz and smriti :) 

Like most of you here , Im watching this show just for Raj because i've seen him grow as an actor from the very beginning :) He has always been phenomenal in everything that hes ever done , so when he decided to be a part of this project , I knew that it would be something very non conventional and interesting and innovative  , and yes it stays true to this fact...

As ardent television watchers and fangirls , one always wants to know how these actors behave when they are not playing a certain character which as a premise for the show is very promising. Also there is a very fine line between reality and fiction in the world of television and this show beautifully strolls over this line. Best part is that here , most the actors are playing themselves , hence they are in the skin of their characters already which further dissolves the above mentioned line between reality and fiction and adds to the mystery and curiosity for this show :D 

So far , Im quite happy with the progress of this show in its first week , and also quite happy to see how they've balanced all the story lines so far 
( most of you wont agree with me of course coz everyone's partial to their favourite actor and wants to see more of them :P )

Looking forward to more development and hope it keeps living up to all the praise i just did for it :P