The Serial

Raj Singh Arora AT -UC- Raj's msg on pg 9 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 17

sonia1230

IF-Dazzler

sonia1230

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hey.bhaggu

Seriously dieya...i get so nostalgic about remix days even today...and why only Remix? Those early starone days were so amazing with such amazing shows. TV was so beautiful once upon a timeDay Dreaming

-edit-

Anyways so did you all see thursday's episode? In the precap of that episode, raj talks about marriage and how it becomes a compulsion. And you can see from Swati's reaction that she thinks opposite of that. It's clear that they wanted different things from this relationship.

So a question: Can two people be in a healthy relationship or MAINTAIN a relationship when they want different things from that relationship but are still in LOVE?

Another example is Cristina-Owen from Grey's Anatomy (if any of you watched it). They are married and cristina is career-oriented and doesn't want a kid, while Owen does...now having a kid would mean Cristina's focus would obviously shift from her career. It's obvious that they both still love each other, but want different things in life. So can such type relationships work without compromising or changing one person's opinion?

Wow, nitz you watch greys anatomy! Another thing we have in common apart from raj & remix.. and i agree awesome example.. i personally dont think people who want different things from a relation can survive just like christina & owen.. she would resent him if she was made to have a baby she never wanted & he would gradually start to resent christina for not having a baby with him.. christina-owen would become just like meredith's mom & dad!! Anyways to come bck to the serial.. i cant wait to see that actual scene it will be interesting to see swati's reaction..

Edit.. forgot to add i agree nitz starone had awesome shows who remembers hotel kingston, sarabhai vs sarabhai(was hilarious), instant khichdi??..

Edited by sonia1230 - 01 December 2012 at 10:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rega24hey.bhaggu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raj Singh Arora AT -UC- Raj's msg on pg 9 (Page 7)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonia1230

IF-Dazzler

sonia1230

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by similuvs_ashiuv

i feel really irritableAngry.. when some fan of pooja behave like fool, because they dont know anything that which show is worth and which is useless.. they like that type of show where lead sacrifices for every one and lead never can make mistakes b/c she is specialAngry.. i m sorry but that is not special..
wel forget it...
@sonia i love these pics, and you remind me first episode of remix,Day Dreaming really miss this show soo much, i m still waiting that these type of show on, but there is no hope now, b/c most of people like Saas-Bahu soap..Silly

Aww im glad you liked the piks.. my wish would be for there to be a sequel to remix.. another season ofcourse with the same main characters plus sonia.. argh but your right too saas bahu kitchen politics bakwaas are the only shows which are made these days!!!

Edited by sonia1230 - 01 December 2012 at 11:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rega24Simi_YaRaLoverhey.bhaggu

sonia1230

IF-Dazzler

sonia1230

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Yaar!! Raj looks so cute as Yuvi...his curlsDay DreamingDay Dreaming Especially in early episodes...i wish he hadn't cut his hair for KGGK Unhappy

But that scene was awesome. Such immature-ish acting they all did naa in first episode but Raj was in character since word GO!! And Yuvi, he was soo immature and just look at the last episode of the show...he grew SO MUCH!! I <3 YuviEmbarrassed

And his friendship with Sidooo-pidooo!! I am going to go home today and continue watching remix. I am on episode 30Day Dreaming

I havent had too much time to watch remix still on episode 8.. i dont remember how he looked in kggk but that was literally the first time i seen raj i remember thinking he looked hot lol.. i literally only watched that show for him from then on & stopped watching after his character was phased out!! Wasnt priya on kggk too?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
OMG i just catched up with the show and my only reason was to see Raj.. Gosh they showed remix clips.. I just pray n hope they show raj with remix actors chilling.. So that we can see the old remix gang!!Day Dreaming

rega24Simi_YaRaLoverhey.bhaggu

rega24

rega24

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged

Seriously dieya...i get so nostalgic about remix days even today...and why only Remix? Those early starone days were so amazing with such amazing shows. TV was so beautiful once upon a timeDay Dreaming 

-edit-  

Anyways so did you all see thursday's episode? In the precap of that episode, raj talks about marriage and how it becomes a compulsion. And you can see from Swati's reaction that she thinks opposite of that. It's clear that they wanted different things from this relationship.

So a question: Can two people be in a healthy relationship or MAINTAIN a relationship when they want different things from that relationship but are still in LOVE?

Another example is Cristina-Owen from Grey's Anatomy (if any of you watched it). They are married and cristina is career-oriented and doesn't want a kid, while Owen does...now having a kid would mean Cristina's focus would obviously shift from her career. It's obvious that they both still love each other, but want different things in life. So can such type relationships work without compromising or changing one person's opinion?

Well it is not easy to maintain healthy relationship if they want different things from each other.This kind of relationship can go through divorce also!! But if they lv each other, can understand each other's feelings n can take time for discussion  then they can go through healthy relationship.He or she should understand tht job n career yeh sb toh unhi chlta rhega akhir kb tk they compromise family for their job!! Family gives more happiness n lv than job,ab kya bhudape mein family planning krogeLOLAre u all agree wid my opinion???Embarrassed

hey.bhaggu

rega24

rega24

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

Hahahaha this is mini RF in actionBig smile...I know I am too late for the party but can I still join in?...

u guys wld have to wlak me through this...how many epis did I miss?..was Remix shown or talked abt..?...OMG guys this is December, the month of hope and of Santa Claus so lets ask Santa to give us our Xmas giftys in the form of Remix throwbacks via this show pljjjDay Dreaming

and I don't know what to think abt this show, how much to blv it, its obvious its gng to be scripted...but m here for Yuvi Dev and for this simole, amazing fact ki no one NO DAMNED one could have been Yuvi Dev other than Raj,,,NO DAMNED ONE...hell even if u get me Aamir Khan to play Yuvi I wld shoot him down coz NO ONE can be Yuvi but Raj,,,the way he played Yuvi...omggg...it was beyond I don't know what...every moment of Yuvi Raj played it as if it was REAL dman damn real, he brought Yuvi to life, he made him real. alive,human...ek second ke liye bhi aisa nahi laga ki m watching a "show" ki someone is enacting something in front of me...Priya, Karan and Shweta all took some time to get into the skin of their chartacters, but Raj HELL he was Yuvi from the freaking word GO...right from this VERY moment., the first first encounter we had with Yuvi here in this promo, tab hi se Raj was Yuvi...

#WANTED TO INSERT THE VID OF YUVI'S FIRST PROMO/INTRO TO US BUT COULDN'T FIND IT

look at himmm...omggg right frm word go he was Yuvi...no one could have brought so much soul to Yuvi no damned one..and I for one am greatful for this...wld always be!

Ya, no one can do yuvi'role so fantastically lik Raj did, he had gone so deep in tht character,it seemed lik.. he was actually Yuvi, so gud acting manBig smileAnd ya i also hav doubt for The serial, i mean it doesn't seems real,if it actually real story then there r some scenes where media had taken there videos lik in Kundra's party so where is tht real footage???We can't go so blind without any proof.Bt jo bhi ho, really gud mirch-masala has been added in the story,nice fake conceptLOLI 'm only watching tis show for RajSmile

Simi_YaRaLover

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Hey guys...actually i have some ques if u guys don't mind me asking :p

Did Raj do any other show except Remix bcoz that's the show i keep hearing abt !  I did follow MKAP for a couple of yrs in which Pooja Gor was playing the lead . Actually by that source i have come to knw abt RSA. From what i have heard, Raj had a relationship with Swati for like 6 yrs and then he left her for PG ...is it really true?? And what's his age?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhagguAyesha066

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Eclipse..

Hey guys...actually i have some ques if u guys don't mind me asking :p

Did Raj do any other show except Remix bcoz that's the show i keep hearing abt !  I did follow MKAP for a couple of yrs in which Pooja Gor was playing the lead . Actually by that source i have come to knw abt RSA. From what i have heard, Raj had a relationship with Swati for like 6 yrs and then he left her for PG ...is it really true?? And what's his age?
I only Know about the PG relation i dont have any idea.. Maybe he might have had I don't know about that..
Out of RSA shows i only Remember Remix and KGGK where he Played i don't remember which generation But a character named ashu.. Other than that he was also in a sab tv show Called four or somethin i don't remember the character name.. He has also been a VJ..

Age I don't know...Ouch

rega24hey.bhaggu-Rhythmic.Me-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.