The Serial

Raj Singh Arora AT -UC- Raj's msg on pg 9 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 17

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
hehehe simi you should also see remix with us...join the boardDay Dreaming And getting a show like Remix is very hard in this era of television...but you haven't seen hip hip hurray naa? That show was really nice as well. It came when i was something like 7-8 years old, but it recently was aired in US and so I had seen it again...that made me realize how awesome of a show that was...zee channel is uploading it on youtube...watch it if you canEmbarrassed

The Serial is good so far, but I would not give that remix flag to it...definitely not YET. Let's see how it progressesEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rega24Simi_YaRaLover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raj Singh Arora AT -UC- Raj's msg on pg 9 (Page 5)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Snehal21

IF-Sizzlerz

Snehal21

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hey.bhaggu

Originally posted by Snehal21

can i join ?? u dnt like pratigya's fansShocked,,,,m also pratigya's fanTongue

Ofcourse you can...don't need to ask. As long as you are not a raj basher, you are always welcomed. Well I didn't say pratigya fans in general but yes definitely those like the one above...and so far, those are the only types of pratigya fans I have encountered, unfortunately. So don't mind if I judge, but yes defo. not fans like you, who knows the difference between reel and real life.

thank youEmbarrassed
m nt here to bash ny1,,,,,Ouch,Tongue,,,,,,,,,every1 has thr own views nd lykz,,,v cant force ny1 to say wat v say ,,,nd like wat v lykWinkevery1 hve thr different choices,,& i thnk v shld respect it,,,every1 has a right to lyk wat dey want 2 TongueEmbarrassed
well may i knw ya nameEmbarrassed,,,,i dnt thnk so hey bhaggu is ur nameLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rega24Simi_YaRaLoverhey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Ofcourse. Everyone has their own opinions and choices, which is why this world has so much of diversity. But there is a difference between liking a person, and hating a person because you like someone. It's ridiculous to hate on Raj just because they like pooja and the guy who played her husband in the show. Ofcourse I don't have problems with people liking pooja...it's their choice...but it becomes unhealthy when they go out of their way to bash raj. I have problem with that...which is why I find hard to respect pratigya fans...because I have just encountered bashers. 

PS: Oh and I am nitzEmbarrassed

Edited by hey.bhaggu - 30 November 2012 at 9:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rega24

Snehal21

IF-Sizzlerz

Snehal21

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia1230

Originally posted by Snehal21

@ra-poo: That is the only reason why we don't mind raj-pooja LOL Otherwise we don't really like pratigya and her so-called obsessive fans...obviously not all fans are included here, but just those who hate raj because she is dating him and bash him for no reason.

@sonia: Ofcourse you can join in...you even have to ask? Silly

can i join ?? u dnt like pratigya's fansShocked,,,,m also pratigya's fanTongue
ofcouse not all pratigya fan but some fans of that show have in the past made very nasty and unnecessary comments about raj.. your the first one i have seen who is an pratigya fan and a raj fanStar

ohh thank you for ya warm welcomeEmbarrassed 
ohh really,,,hmm m unique tats yEmbarrassednd my fav actors list is too longGeekwill never endLOLLOL

Snehal21

IF-Sizzlerz

Snehal21

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Ofcourse. Everyone has their own opinions and choices, which is why this world has so much of diversity. But there is a difference between liking a person, and hating a person because you like someone. It's ridiculous to hate on Raj just because they like pooja and the guy who played her husband in the show. Ofcourse I don't have problems with people liking pooja...it's their choice...but it becomes unhealthy when they go out of their way to bash raj. I have problem with that...which is why I find hard to respect pratigya fans...because I have just encountered bashers. 

PS: Oh and I am nitzEmbarrassed

yup yup!!!! y u spoilng ur moodShocked,,evry problem has a solutionTongue 

nitz ur nick name na,,,,ur fullname??Wink

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Not spoiling mood...I am all chilled out, don't worry! Cool
NiyatiEmbarrassed

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
So is this the first time you saw raj's acting or have you seen him before? Like in Remix or KGGK? 

Snehal21

IF-Sizzlerz

Snehal21

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

hehehe simi you should also see remix with us...join the boardDay Dreaming And getting a show like Remix is very hard in this era of television...but you haven't seen hip hip hurray naa? That show was really nice as well. It came when i was something like 7-8 years old, but it recently was aired in US and so I had seen it again...that made me realize how awesome of a show that was...zee channel is uploading it on youtube...watch it if you canEmbarrassed

The Serial is good so far, but I would not give that remix flag to it...definitely not YET. Let's see how it progressesEmbarrassed

can u give d youtube  link Geek
i  hvnt seen REMIXConfused but hve heard a lot abt itSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.