The Serial
The Serial

India-Forums

Raj Singh Arora AT -UC- Raj's msg on pg 9 (Page 4)

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Seriously? Then what's the point of saying it's monday-friday? It's monday-thursday!! Argh!! They should make it one hour then...otherwise it seems so short and they are probably ending it in 3 months Unhappy 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi_YaRaLoverLSctt

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged

nitz you have made me miss rfemix so much i have started to watch remix again.. hopefully i will be able to find all the episodes on youtube.. anyways here is raj in the first epi... SORRY FOR BAD QUALITY

1-4.jpg

2-3.jpg

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rega24Simi_YaRaLoverhey.bhaggu

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hey.bhaggu

Seriously? Then what's the point of saying it's monday-friday? It's monday-thursday!! Argh!! They should make it one hour then...otherwise it seems so short and they are probably ending it in 3 months Unhappy 
i agree.. all channel v shows are like that they only air mon-thurs Angry i guess we will have to wait until monday to see raj!

rega24Simi_YaRaLoverhey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Yaar!! Raj looks so cute as Yuvi...his curlsDay DreamingDay Dreaming Especially in early episodes...i wish he hadn't cut his hair for KGGK Unhappy 

But that scene was awesome. Such immature-ish acting they all did naa in first episode but Raj was in character since word GO!! And Yuvi, he was soo immature and just look at the last episode of the show...he grew SO MUCH!! I <3 YuviEmbarrassed

And his friendship with Sidooo-pidooo!! I am going to go home today and continue watching remix. I am on episode 30Day Dreaming

rega24Simi_YaRaLoverLSctt

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia1230

Originally posted by hey.bhaggu

i agree.. all channel v shows are like that they only air mon-thurs Angry i guess we will have to wait until monday to see raj!

True but not really. We have remix for this weekend WinkEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi_YaRaLover

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Accha chal, I have to go...have a class and then lab. See you later Hug
Arjaforever IF-Dazzler
Arjaforever
Arjaforever

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I realy want nd i wish from my heart to God to break this relationship of Raj n Pooja very soon  which is realy unbearable 4 me n they actualy nt made 4 each other...nd so that  Pooja  fans n Raj fans will also become happy...
Now fine guys who is with me????
Simi_YaRaLover Goldie
Simi_YaRaLover
Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
i feel really irritableAngry.. when some fan of pooja behave like fool, because they dont know anything that which show is worth and which is useless.. they like that type of show where lead sacrifices for every one and lead never can make mistakes b/c she is specialAngry.. i m sorry but that is not special..
wel forget it...
@sonia i love these pics, and you remind me first episode of remix,Day Dreaming really miss this show soo much, i m still waiting that these type of show on, but there is no hope now, b/c most of people like Saas-Bahu soap..Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rega24hey.bhaggu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Serial Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index