The Serial

Raj Singh Arora AT -UC- Raj's msg on pg 9 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 17

AY_RHr4eVer

AY_RHr4eVer

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hey.bhaggu

@ rega: OMG! Same! Even I like raj's without beard look better. He looks soo cute without beard. But still, his acting wins over everything I guessEmbarrassed He was just AWESOME!Embarrassed

@simi: You didn't see it either? Chal nevermind. I uploaded it separately just now. Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-9nNtIrBpQ

Sigh!Day Dreaming 
Can anyone make out what exactly was written with "cute adorable sa Yuvi!"Blushing

Thank you so much for uploading this scene. i am crying like baby.. ohhh i miss Remix... Remix was the best show ever made in the Indian television history...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi_YaRaLoversonia1230hey.bhaggu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raj Singh Arora AT -UC- Raj's msg on pg 9 (Page 3)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehal21

can i join ?? u dnt like pratigya's fansShocked,,,,m also pratigya's fanTongue

Ofcourse you can...don't need to ask. As long as you are not a raj basher, you are always welcomed. Well I didn't say pratigya fans in general but yes definitely those like the one above...and so far, those are the only types of pratigya fans I have encountered, unfortunately. So don't mind if I judge, but yes defo. not fans like you, who knows the difference between reel and real life.

rega24Simi_YaRaLoversonia1230

sonia1230

IF-Dazzler

sonia1230

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehal21

@ra-poo: That is the only reason why we don't mind raj-pooja LOL Otherwise we don't really like pratigya and her so-called obsessive fans...obviously not all fans are included here, but just those who hate raj because she is dating him and bash him for no reason.

@sonia: Ofcourse you can join in...you even have to ask? Silly

can i join ?? u dnt like pratigya's fansShocked,,,,m also pratigya's fanTongue
ofcouse not all pratigya fan but some fans of that show have in the past made very nasty and unnecessary comments about raj.. your the first one i have seen who is an pratigya fan and a raj fanStar

rega24Simi_YaRaLoverhey.bhaggu

sonia1230

IF-Dazzler

sonia1230

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged

@ra-poo: That is the only reason why we don't mind raj-pooja LOL Otherwise we don't really like pratigya and her so-called obsessive fans...obviously not all fans are included here, but just those who hate raj because she is dating him and bash him for no reason.

@sonia: Ofcourse you can join in...you even have to ask? Silly
thankyou for the warm welcomeBig smile by the way whats your real name i will feel weird if i keep referring to you as heybhagguLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi_YaRaLoverhey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Exactly! I mean it's amusing that those people think raj is dating pooja to get popularLOL Seriously what century do they live in? Do they even know about a show called remix? That came way before their so-called pratigya...where raj was 1000 times more popular than their lovely pratigya?ErmmOfcourse not, because some people can only stick to one channel, star plus and its kitchen politicsSleepy

Anyways, whatever! Did you watch today's episode? It's repeat kya?D'oh

Btw raj posted some pics on this fanpage. Obviously credit goes to his awesome photography skillsCool Just posting hte album...you can check them out thereEmbarrassed

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151243070597850.478912.87773537849&type=1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rega24Simi_YaRaLover

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
hahahaha LOL Niyati but often called nitz on this forum...so call me nitz only. Niyati sounds too formal to me unless it's for academic purposesTongue

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Just watch the last scene in this video...Raj was so freaking mindblowing...and one of the rarest moment where I actually liked Yuckwant dev...

sonia1230

IF-Dazzler

sonia1230

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Exactly! I mean it's amusing that those people think raj is dating pooja to get popularLOL Seriously what century do they live in? Do they even know about a show called remix? That came way before their so-called pratigya...where raj was 1000 times more popular than their lovely pratigya?ErmmOfcourse not, because some people can only stick to one channel, star plus and its kitchen politicsSleepy

Anyways, whatever! Did you watch today's episode? It's repeat kya?D'oh

Btw raj posted some pics on this fanpage. Obviously credit goes to his awesome photography skillsCool Just posting hte album...you can check them out thereEmbarrassed

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151243070597850.478912.87773537849&type=1
finally know your name, so thanks for sharing nitz raj is so talented.. awesome actor in my opinion an even better photographer..
raj and the whole gang of remix were SO popular, much more popular than pratigya.. pratigya was just another kitchen politics serial based on mahaan pratigya BUT remix was if im not mistaken the first youth oriented show in india.. it  paved way for youth shows such as dmg etc.. also remix after all these years is still remembered and loved i dont think the same kind of love is going to be present in the hearts of so called pratigya fans..

anyways.. i dont think there was a new epi.. channel v air the whole weeks recap on fridays..

rega24Simi_YaRaLoverhey.bhaggu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.