The Serial

Raj Singh Arora AT -UC- Raj's msg on pg 9 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 17

Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 3 Page 17

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
@ rega: OMG! Same! Even I like raj's without beard look better. He looks soo cute without beard. But still, his acting wins over everything I guessEmbarrassed He was just AWESOME!Embarrassed

@simi: You didn't see it either? Chal nevermind. I uploaded it separately just now. Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-9nNtIrBpQ

Sigh!Day Dreaming 
Can anyone make out what exactly was written with "cute adorable sa Yuvi!"Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rega24Simi_YaRaLover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raj Singh Arora AT -UC- Raj's msg on pg 9 (Page 2)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
You know now that I think of it, they just used the title track...they should have actually used some powerful scenes of Raj...like his confrontation with his dad or when his dad and him hug after that ya-mama-ni fiasco in gym! Ofcourse the three promises scene of AY!! Those were POWERFUL scenes that raj just NAILED it. I wish instead of the title track, they had actually included some powerful moments of raj as yuvi!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rega24Simi_YaRaLoversonia1230

ra-poo

Groupbie

ra-poo

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Add me in Wink
Yes poo looks older to him Sleepy
Bt dnt care as he is happy Tongue

rega24Simi_YaRaLoverhey.bhaggu

sonia1230

IF-Dazzler

sonia1230

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
can i join? only watrching this show for raj!!!! and yeah i agree raj looks SO much better without the beard but hes STILL awesomeWink

Simi_YaRaLoverSnehal21hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
@ra-poo: That is the only reason why we don't mind raj-pooja LOL Otherwise we don't really like pratigya and her so-called obsessive fans...obviously not all fans are included here, but just those who hate raj because she is dating him and bash him for no reason.

@sonia: Ofcourse you can join in...you even have to ask? Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi_YaRaLover

Snehal21

IF-Sizzlerz

Snehal21

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia1230

can i join? only watrching this show for raj!!!! and yeah i agree raj looks SO much better without the beard but hes STILL awesomeWink

yeah agree wid uSmile,,,he looks better  widout d beard,,,loving his acting in d shwEmbarrassed

Simi_YaRaLoversonia1230hey.bhaggu

Snehal21

IF-Sizzlerz

Snehal21

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hey.bhaggu

@ra-poo: That is the only reason why we don't mind raj-pooja LOL Otherwise we don't really like pratigya and her so-called obsessive fans...obviously not all fans are included here, but just those who hate raj because she is dating him and bash him for no reason.

@sonia: Ofcourse you can join in...you even have to ask? Silly

can i join ?? u dnt like pratigya's fansShocked,,,,m also pratigya's fanTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

AY_RHr4eVer

AY_RHr4eVer

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Add me in too... can somebody upload only Raj's scene separately. i can't watch the whole epd because of my net... 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.