The Serial

Raj Singh Arora AT -UC- Raj's msg on pg 9 (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 17

Page 1 Page 16
Page   of 17

Simi_YaRaLover

Goldie

Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
i cant let go my feelings for 24 dec's episode where they show us Raj's feeling about movie or how much he hate to doing this kind of role, thats the other topic but this really feel something, this is reality actually we cant do it that we dont want to do, he want to follow his dream, we cant blame him, this is really difficult to do which is just force for us..
love Raj in that episode...
yeah in this scene i like them both pooja listened his carefully every word and she feel soo much for him, we saw in her eyes which is in tears.. 
i wish now every scene they make same as this...

Edited by similuvs_ashiuv - 26 December 2012 at 8:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rsa_26VarshaLuvsArjun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raj Singh Arora AT -UC- Raj's msg on pg 9 (Page 17)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Wow! This place is so dead. Where are you all? I need an update of what happened in the show (brief one) since I last watched it...which I think was just when Raj decides to leave film industry. So how much and what all did I miss?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.