Page 1 of 17

Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Okie I haven't really prepared anything will do so tomorrow...but reserving. 

Edited by hey.bhaggu - 02 December 2012 at 12:21pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raj Singh Arora AT -UC- Raj's msg on pg 9" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Reserved for something...pata nahi for what

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
And now you may post.

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Okie so I had to create this thread as I need a place to gushDay Dreaming I just realized that I saw only half of yesterday's episode...which means I JUST NOW saw an avi dedicated to Raj by Kundra...where they had Remix clips and all his random picsDay Dreaming

Man REMIX!! Why can't this show come back? Raj was SIMPLY amazing as Yuvi...and awww how emotional Raj got after it endedBlushing I know that he acted but I am taking this Raj as a character only...so omgggBlushingDay Dreaming

OMG! I hope they have a flashback episode with Raj's Remix days and we get Remix reunion with the foursomes...OMG! I would seriously DIE IF that happensDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rega24Simi_YaRaLoversonia1230

Simi_YaRaLover

Goldie

Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
hey niyati.. i m sooo glad that u make AT for raj...
i m here just because of him.. there is nothing without him... sorry for pooja's fan but i really did not like her.. if raj's story just around pooja then are they not show us of related to Raj??? if this happened then thats my worse dream..
wel thanks for this AT..

love Raj and Yuvi Forever...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Even I am here because of him only. But did you see first two episodes? What did you think of it? And did you see that montage on YuviDay Dreaming Yaar remix ki bahut zor se yaad dila di.

And his story is going to revolve around Pooja as well...I mean its obvious from the promos, but lets see how the story progresses. Today's episode was pretty boring though.

I just hope we get more Remix references...I got so excited seeing that aviBig smile 

Edited by hey.bhaggu - 28 November 2012 at 7:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rega24Simi_YaRaLover

Simi_YaRaLover

Goldie

Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
wel i saw first episode just now... and its nice just because of Raj..
he such a cute... when karan angry to know that kirtika is here in his party.. then Raj How cutly hug him but that karan is sooo rude... i wish main wahan hoti and he hug me.. wel in this show they just talk about karan, and they want to feel us that karan is lead and i just hate it.. wel firstly i was shocked that Raj is with another girl but then i realize that Pooja and Raj ka relation abhi start hi nahiin hua.. wel main yeh real main dekhna chahiti hun dekahin inka relation start kaisa hota hai..

just love Raj, i saw this episode because of him and 2nd episode i will see tomorrow, i have no time now..
and last what avi you talked about???

rega24hey.bhaggu

rega24

rega24

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
@Nitz:Thnx Nitz for making ATon Raj n i'm also super-duper excited after watching Remix jhalak  n wating for more jhalaksSmileSecondly, Raj is not luking gud wid Beard when i watch him i remembered sansani host...i mean he looks gud as shaved bt never mind i also lik himEmbarrassed

@Simi: I agree wid u simi tht Raj nt luks compatable wid Pooja, she luks older than himTongue

Simi_YaRaLoverhey.bhaggu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.