Page 2 Page 3

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

TO

Heart  Mrs. Kaushik ki Paanch Bahuein  Heart

Hello Guys and a Warm Welcome to all of u Big smile

For all of you who are wondering what this is, well let me tell you LOL.

This thread is being started because of of me and someone a lot of us all ready know, His name is @swagakevin2.
So before I go any further let me thank Kevin Big smile.

Okay then, this thread is sort of an appreciation thread where we the fans get to decide what moment in the serial MKKPB was unforgettable.
I know a lot of you guys have chosen to be inactive because the Cvs r kind of messing the storyline as well as the serial, but i mean i bet there is a moment in MKKPB that was unforgettable towards you Big smile (For me my unforgettable moments are definitely Karly scenes Embarrassed).

Our unforgettable moment can be anything, it can be a Karly moment, or one of the other Daughter-in-law and their hubby moment Star or even a moment of Massa and one of her daughter-in-law, so any moment of urs that u remember and think its unforgettable, then please do share Wink.

This is a small effort from me n Kevin just to appreciate MKKPB and also to try and get the forum a little more active than it currently is.

I hope you guys participate in this thread and help increase forum activity, and on the bright side you get to remember the good memories and the things we love about MKKPB.

( BTW before I forget to mention LOL, for those of you that do participate then please No Bashing, however, Constructive criticsms is encouraged so feel free to chat along the way)

A generous thank you to all of you n Its my humble request to please do participate Wink    

Edited by Rozey17 - 28 November 2012 at 10:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akashnig28swagakevin2.King-Of-Kings

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Your Unforgettable Moments"" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.King-Of-Kings

IF-Addictz

.King-Of-Kings

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
i enjoyed the beginning of MKKPB. Like for example when Lovely used to meet Kathik secretly and the day she fainted in thee rain while waiting for him.

But one unforgettable moment in MKKPB is where lovely and Karthik  got home after Mrs. Kaushik got them married at the temple at lovely kicked the cup(i dont know the name for it) with rice like a football and it went real far insideLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akashnig28rozie

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
@ J.M.Singh

LOL LOL, I know the beginning of MKKPB was definitely enjoyable, especially that scene u mention where Lovely had waited for karthik at that park while the rain was pouring, that moment was truly one of my most cherished Karly scene Embarrassed.
Mhmm... I completely agree with u abt Lovely entering the home for the first time n how she kicked the pot of rice like a football ROFL that was truly unforgettable.

So thanks a ton for particpating Star, I am so happy Big smile n a special thank u on ur contribution to "unforgettable moments", because ur unforgettable moment was truly unforgettable to us the fans of MKKPB Smile.

Hope u continue to particpate Big smile

Edited by Rozey17 - 28 November 2012 at 7:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.King-Of-Kings

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Lol thanks Rozey for starting this. Hope to see some pictures soon. i will try put up some soon..

rozie

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Thanks Kevin looking forward to that Smile
Actually i was think of adding another interesting part where we post "pictures worth a thousand words"
Here members will be encouraged to post pictures of MKKPB and to make it interesting they can even do a small fan fiction on their picture (i mean they write what they think the pic is saying)
It ought to be fun Wink, but i think i should ask u first what u think abt the idea since its because of u i started the thread.
so let me know what u think ok Big smile.

Edited by Rozey17 - 28 November 2012 at 9:24am

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Rozey so sweet of you. By the way, you don't need to ask me for my opinion, you go with the flow and spread your wings in this forum but i know you must have wanted a feedback to see if the idea is great! Wink in fact, idea is wonderful!!Wink so that can be done as well ClapClapClap well doneSmile

rozie

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Aww... thanks kevin Big smile but no seriously i wanted to know what u think n thanks for the encouragement, I just hope we get feedback from the forum Members Confused.
N yeah I will spread my wings LOL
thanks again Star

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
welcome my dear friend :) just hope members do participate..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top