Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

ananya2000

IF-Rockerz

ananya2000

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Love ADINI...Relation...Heart 
Just Just... DISGUSTING..MAN...Angry. TVS... Just Censored

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikram wants Sugni for a Night (Page 5)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bsattaur

Groupbie

bsattaur

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I love watching the show for Varun.  He is awesome in his words.  He is good at heart and I am sure he doesn't mean what he says, just lashing out because he is hurt.  In the end he will help both of them, just wait and watch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

sugni007

sugni007

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohini19

Guys, it's not the characters that we should judge. 

The current storyline only tells us how sick the writers are and how LOW they can stoop to. The current storyline of PSH can only be a product of a really sick mind. 

By the way, I live in the US and none of the family shows have a sickening or horrible storyline. On the other hand, India is much more conservative and a so-called family show like PSH has one of the most regressive and horrible plots that one would dread watching with their family. 

Don't blame the characters here. Blame the CVs and the story writers. 

You are so right. Its not the characters and actors but its storyline and who writes it, Looks like in Indian society there nothing left except family politics.
why one can't make an really inspiring story without any family drama. 

bsattaur

Groupbie

bsattaur

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged

All Vickram's haters need to take a course in understanding.

ronshaan

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
This is not family politics.

This is an immoral/unnecessary relationship which will destroy a family for no reason what so ever.

I would say that the writers of this show should seek professional help because it cannot be healthy to come up with more and more sickening storyline but it may be too late.

In order to make uplifting/inspiring show you need to have positive attitude/thoughts. They would also have a happy audiance who would flock to show. Now would they want that???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshisugni007JulieDronshaan

Guri75

Guri75

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
I don't know why the people like tvs than adi what wrong he did past. He was nice person he did everything to save his uncle marriage because he did not know reva true character but tvs hide truth of reva death from sugni .if tvs always right why he did not trust over sugni but he trust on reva and he always know about reva

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Why people not pointing adi who hide REVA ATTEMPT MURDER to  vikram ?
why people 4get adi had a gf ? why people 4get adi never wanted to save the dead marriage but wanted sugni for himself... (what kind of mahan person lusing after his uncle's gf>?)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrcroziaxxJulieD

mattie01

mattie01

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I'm an Indian, raised in the US, and I found the most recent episodes of PSH quite disgusting.  I loved Sugni's character, but the writers now created a weakling with not respect for her self and certainly no respect for her marriage.  Vikram's character gives me the creeps and to be honest, I could not watch the last episode.  I was a hugh fan of Sugni and Adi, their strength and convictions, now, I will no longer watch the show.  One of the things I loved about Sugni's character is her strength to stand up for what she believes in, that is no longer the case. Adi  sacrificed a lot to keep Sugni respectable, too bad he wasted his time. I felt dirty just watching the turn the show has taken.  Good Luck with the show.

Edited by mattie01 - 05 December 2012 at 1:19pm

sugni007

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.