Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged

well we all know ... in this battle vikram will lose too... he just want to hurt adini and make them burn just like he was and is burning inside.

He already lost his Life... that is Sugni...
Money is nothing..

Edited by ronshaan - 28 November 2012 at 1:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasminjsunnyroshimuktha_cutekomal07JulieD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikram wants Sugni for a Night (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

merrydock

Goldie

merrydock

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy66

Oh really!!!!! "Vickram is the most disgusting Character in the Show" You forgot a few more names to your list: Adi, Sugni, Rewa, and Gulabia.
Adi and Sugni were accommodating, loyal, devoted and loving towards Vickram, and without warning both of them stabbed Vickram in the back
Vickram's life would be much easier if he didn't have to deal with Adi and Sugni, who made promises to him, and they have no intention of keeping it.
Vickram's supporters are all watching, and are applauding and rejoicing, cause Adi and Sugni "deserved everything that Vickram is  dishing out to them and a little bit more".
Adi did Sugni's sardahkai with a stipulation/condition he made with
Vickram, that he will keep Sugni as Vickram "Amanaat", but he failed to keep his promise.
Adi and Sugni doesn't understand the extremity of pain and anguish they cause Vickram.
There is a saying: "DON'T GET MAD, GET EVEN", that's what Vickram is doing now, and people hate him for that. 

you have forgoten that adi deal with vikram was a white lie. to stop vikram form carring out bidding for sugni. his intention was to try and save vikram and reva marriage. and protect sugni from vikram and possibaly for killing herself at gulabias request. gulabia did not ask adi to do sugni sardakai but to stop it. sugni was doing the sardakai in the first place to get away from vikram.

why does vikram deserve loyelty, from sugni, he lied to her and betrayed  cauesed a rift between he and her mother. said her mother is a lier and trying to break them up. her still sugni did not want anything bad for him. she only wanted the he give his marriage a chance. in that she supported adi

when adi did her sarkdakhi adi had no intention of getting involved with sugni, or getting into a relationship with her. he even told her that if she loved vikram that she should leave the village and go with vikram else where. he even wanted to set her free for her debth to him.  but sugni chose to pay out her debth to adi by helping him get vikram and reva together  and living like a servent in the thakur havali.
it was later that  adi fell in love with sugni. even then he didnt try to keep her for himself. and was willing to let her go to vikram because she loved him and he want her happiness.
it is vikram who broke sugni trust, first by lying to her and then by doubting her and accusing her of trying to kill him. this to only by beliving reva. he did not believe sugni when she told him that she did not try to kill him. so who betrayed and broke trust. vikram or sugni or adi.?

adi and sugni marrried because of vikrams actions and accusations. they have become closer because vikram plays games for his own ends. vikram has lost sugni because vikram does not understand relationships. he see people indepthed to him and uses them as he whishes  to get what he wants. first he demanded adi's loyelty and support to marry sugni. this is what he has done to adi and is still doing. but now adi sees him for what he is and has lost respect for vikram. when a person does not respect his relationships for what they are the he is bound to loose them.
be it sugni adi or ma thakur in the end.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JShivrimitimi2000br200910ananya2000

rimitimi2000

IF-Dazzler

rimitimi2000

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
ADI..wine & got Sugn's real Love too...&& Soon MT also like Sugni...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910ananya2000

Sweet_Krishna

Sweet_Krishna

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Excellent merrydock.. Right from the beginning, Vikram sweet talked Sugni into accepting his LOVE. Sugni always respected him since his actions were different from other Thakurs.Vikram believes that he has an excellent persuasive power which he acknowledged in front of Gulabia.He used persuasion to convince Sugni who was a naive 18 year old, to accept that she also loves him.. Sugni who never had a supportive fatherly figure around her , fell for his persuasion and Vikram successfully changed her respect for him into love for him.OK.. He fell for her and started loving her genuinely but that does not mean that he should tell the opposite party"Look I love you .. You too should start loving me because I love you and can fulfill your dreams."
Sorry!! This idea of love is just not acceptable to me.

Sugni's love for Vikram is not a matured love. It was just borne out of her insecurities plus the persuasion used by Vikram.
In the beginning of their affair, Vikram could have confessed his "widower" status to Sugni coz it would have hardly made any difference to their relationship as the wife was dead but he did not do it and Sugni by chance found it..

As far as Aditya is concerned, Amrita had acknowledged several times that their relationship lacked "love" element. May be, Aditya accepted her love just because they were best friends and out of painful experiences he had in the childhood.

So Aditya and sugni need to find out true love which just happens and which is not the outcome of any kind of emotional baggage. If Aditya and Sugni fall in true love then there is nothing wrong in it.
As regards to "maami" angle, Sugni never married Vikram. And on paper and as per law, good or bad , Reva is Aditya's maami. Further, Sugni was never regarded as "maami" by Aditya as he never approved of her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JShivananya2000

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sona2000

DISGUSTUNG...Censored... JUST...A BID...BIG BAD MAN .VIKRAM...Censored...
WOW...What A..TRUE..LOVE.Angry..VIKRAMJI... NOW COME REAL COLOUR oh VIKRAM

Agree... yaaa Now open real Face..TVSAngry...sacha a Disgusting person.Censored.what a LoveShocked Tvs only Deserve Rewa..Clapcoz dono ek jaise hai... jante hi nahi true love kya hai...Angry

Adini ke All Fan's post nahi dete hai coz jab vi post diya jata hai tab TVS ke fans disgusting reply dete hai  & Adini ke all fan'ss ko Bhasing dete hai.so we all only comments dete hai...Shocked coz we all normal person...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guri75

whitewitch

Goldie

whitewitch

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
those who says vikram is disgusting let me remind u one thing

before throwing chappals on vickm

before chanting sacred adini mantra

what vicky proposing to adi ever happened in indian television

no . not all

yez simalar sitiations are there . but heroine never had one night stand with villan. but rapes and hate marriagres are too common

beleive it not cv s wil make us and sugni hate tvs as low they can be and then they end up married. vicky wont toch sug unless he got marriied to her. he is not cheap. bbut i dont trust cvs. nobody can predict how they will go to accept adini as most romantic in indian telly.
so adni fans u r sugni is safe any way

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutekomal07JulieDVinnie79ForeverSHINeeronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br200910

Originally posted by sona2000

DISGUSTUNG...Censored... JUST...A BID...BIG BAD MAN .VIKRAM...Censored...
WOW...What A..TRUE..LOVE.Angry..VIKRAMJI... NOW COME REAL COLOUR oh VIKRAM

Agree... yaaa Now open real Face..TVSAngry...sacha a Disgusting person.Censored.what a LoveShocked Tvs only Deserve Rewa..Clapcoz dono ek jaise hai... jante hi nahi true love kya hai...Angry

Adini ke All Fan's post nahi dete hai coz jab vi post diya jata hai tab TVS ke fans disgusting reply dete hai  & Adini ke all fan'ss ko Bhasing dete hai.so we all only comments dete hai...Shocked coz we all normal person...

I can see that you call us mad peopleDead... but we do not bash you all or giving bad comments about your posts nor any one gave any disgusting comment can u give an exmple of any bad comment u got in any post adini fans posted please?
I visit the forum daily and didnt see vini / vikram fans gave any rude comment or curse comment to any one ?
I find vini fans good people who respect every 1 here

Edited by ronshaan - 28 November 2012 at 4:22am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshimuktha_cuteseemasrkomal07JulieDForeverSHINee

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

I dont agree with vikram to spend one night with sugni nor I want such thing to happen... vikram should move on and leave that woman (he wanted to move but... also how would he move on if he see his love b4 his eyes flirting with her husband 24/7) 
adi is not so great he could help sugni go out and leave that place but he fall in love in a dirty way when his uncle was missing... even when he started looking 4 vikram he was busy in looking at sugni and that is why he didnt find him 1st ..

what make adi better then his father ?? 

his father left his mom for one behdni
adi left amrita for one behdni ...

his father break home left his wife and son for one behdni
adi break ties with his family for one behdni ...

vikram never asked adi to do SD it was adi who wanted to do it just to show Gulabiya that yes i m loyal to u and your promise nor vikram made him marry sugni it was gulabiya who wanted proof that adi is great and will marry sugni so he did it .

Yes vikram is wrong when he hid reva's truth but I think even he would tell sugni the truth she just like her mom would never believe his words (did she gave him a chance to say why he did this ?? No )
BUT after knowing he was wrong he wanted to fix it and divorce his wife (who is cruel and wants to kill him who want his money only)

Adi wanted to save marriage of vikram ? There are great ways to do it ... he could sit with them talk to them try to make them talk and say what they feel ... but what did he do ??? nothing.. ?? his aunty wanted to kill her husband he got the clue what did he do ?? nothing ?

adi . sugni , gulabiya  and reva are not better then vikram
vikram is wrong then those 4 are wrong too..

Sugni sold her self (she did not want to ruin reva;s marriage) so... after selling her self who were buying her ??? married man ? or the one who is going to marry and had promised to marry some one ?? so if she didnt want to break any home so what makes her right to do it with any man ? wont his wife mind ?? she wanted to do with adi (amrita wont mind???) but marrying him is wrong ???

I am  not crazy to support vikram ...

I just say he is wrong but all others are worst then him !!

No one asked adi to come and solve his uncle marriage and nor vikram raised adi to use him ... no parents do it ... he could throw him like his father did and never support him and his mom ... !!! Divorce is not bad option and yeah .. vikram got angry to see all sugni drama ... saying she loves him but she was being ready as a bride ??? wearing all cloths and gold and having the keys ... ohmm what would he think ? she is great ?

Sugni wanted to move on ... Okay ... but why marry his own nephew ??? didnt she find any other man to hold her hand and marry her ??? she wanted to be away she had to choice to LEAVE that place... Vikram LEFT TOO When she asked him but just because of her dramas ... REVA try to kill him...

Sugni is confused and childish ... she wanted two man to be around .. she couldnt see vikram away (all that drama I MISS U VIKRAM THAKUR/ my life is gone ... and drama of being sad and telling adi how much she loves vikram) when her mom enter back after 1 week sugni again started her drama ... !!!

I support vikram cos he is been forced to remain in marriage where he wanted to divorce his wife but people think it was wrong ... he was alone when he was in love ... he was alone when his marriage with sugni broke... he was alone and I guess all those years vikram was alone ... he has a family but who supported him ??? no one ... his love is true nor he see sugni as object nor he made her feel like that ... he wanted to marry her and give her rights as wife and he could fight every one who feel she is an object... if he was like that why would he bother marrying her he could use her just like JT used her mom.

don't waste ur time roshan, adini fans r just like adi, G and sugani.. thats why they like them and support them.. Wink  LOL  ... they wont understand because they don't want to understand.SleepySleepy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshimuktha_cuteseemasrananthi.shankarVinnie79ForeverSHINeeJulieDronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.