Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sona2000

DISGUSTUNG...🤬... JUST...A BID...BIG BAD MAN .VIKRAM...🤬...
WOW...What A..TRUE..LOVE.😡..VIKRAMJI... NOW COME REAL COLOUR oh VIKRAM

Agree... yaaa Now open real Face..TVS😡...sacha a Disgusting person.🤬.what a Love😲 Tvs only Deserve Rewa..👏coz dono ek jaise hai... jante hi nahi true love kya hai...😡

Adini ke All Fan's post nahi dete hai coz jab vi post diya jata hai tab TVS ke fans disgusting reply dete hai  & Adini ke all fan'ss ko Bhasing dete hai.so we all only comments dete hai...😲 coz we all normal person...

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
those who says vikram is disgusting let me remind u one thing

before throwing chappals on vickm

before chanting sacred adini mantra

what vicky proposing to adi ever happened in indian television

no . not all

yez simalar sitiations are there . but heroine never had one night stand with villan. but rapes and hate marriagres are too common

beleive it not cv s wil make us and sugni hate tvs as low they can be and then they end up married. vicky wont toch sug unless he got marriied to her. he is not cheap. bbut i dont trust cvs. nobody can predict how they will go to accept adini as most romantic in indian telly.
so adni fans u r sugni is safe any way
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: br200910

Agree... yaaa Now open real Face..TVS😡...sacha a Disgusting person.🤬.what a Love😲 Tvs only Deserve Rewa..👏coz dono ek jaise hai... jante hi nahi true love kya hai...😡

Adini ke All Fan's post nahi dete hai coz jab vi post diya jata hai tab TVS ke fans disgusting reply dete hai  & Adini ke all fan'ss ko Bhasing dete hai.so we all only comments dete hai...😲 coz we all normal person...

I can see that you call us mad people🤢... but we do not bash you all or giving bad comments about your posts nor any one gave any disgusting comment can u give an exmple of any bad comment u got in any post adini fans posted please?
I visit the forum daily and didnt see vini / vikram fans gave any rude comment or curse comment to any one ?
I find vini fans good people who respect every 1 here
Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
croziaxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronshaan

I dont agree with vikram to spend one night with sugni nor I want such thing to happen... vikram should move on and leave that woman (he wanted to move but... also how would he move on if he see his love b4 his eyes flirting with her husband 24/7) 

adi is not so great he could help sugni go out and leave that place but he fall in love in a dirty way when his uncle was missing... even when he started looking 4 vikram he was busy in looking at sugni and that is why he didnt find him 1st ..

what make adi better then his father ?? 

his father left his mom for one behdni
adi left amrita for one behdni ...

his father break home left his wife and son for one behdni
adi break ties with his family for one behdni ...

vikram never asked adi to do SD it was adi who wanted to do it just to show Gulabiya that yes i m loyal to u and your promise nor vikram made him marry sugni it was gulabiya who wanted proof that adi is great and will marry sugni so he did it .

Yes vikram is wrong when he hid reva's truth but I think even he would tell sugni the truth she just like her mom would never believe his words (did she gave him a chance to say why he did this ?? No )
BUT after knowing he was wrong he wanted to fix it and divorce his wife (who is cruel and wants to kill him who want his money only)

Adi wanted to save marriage of vikram ? There are great ways to do it ... he could sit with them talk to them try to make them talk and say what they feel ... but what did he do ??? nothing.. ?? his aunty wanted to kill her husband he got the clue what did he do ?? nothing ?

adi . sugni , gulabiya  and reva are not better then vikram
vikram is wrong then those 4 are wrong too..

Sugni sold her self (she did not want to ruin reva;s marriage) so... after selling her self who were buying her ??? married man ? or the one who is going to marry and had promised to marry some one ?? so if she didnt want to break any home so what makes her right to do it with any man ? wont his wife mind ?? she wanted to do with adi (amrita wont mind???) but marrying him is wrong ???

I am  not crazy to support vikram ...

I just say he is wrong but all others are worst then him !!

No one asked adi to come and solve his uncle marriage and nor vikram raised adi to use him ... no parents do it ... he could throw him like his father did and never support him and his mom ... !!! Divorce is not bad option and yeah .. vikram got angry to see all sugni drama ... saying she loves him but she was being ready as a bride ??? wearing all cloths and gold and having the keys ... ohmm what would he think ? she is great ?

Sugni wanted to move on ... Okay ... but why marry his own nephew ??? didnt she find any other man to hold her hand and marry her ??? she wanted to be away she had to choice to LEAVE that place... Vikram LEFT TOO When she asked him but just because of her dramas ... REVA try to kill him...

Sugni is confused and childish ... she wanted two man to be around .. she couldnt see vikram away (all that drama I MISS U VIKRAM THAKUR/ my life is gone ... and drama of being sad and telling adi how much she loves vikram) when her mom enter back after 1 week sugni again started her drama ... !!!

I support vikram cos he is been forced to remain in marriage where he wanted to divorce his wife but people think it was wrong ... he was alone when he was in love ... he was alone when his marriage with sugni broke... he was alone and I guess all those years vikram was alone ... he has a family but who supported him ??? no one ... his love is true nor he see sugni as object nor he made her feel like that ... he wanted to marry her and give her rights as wife and he could fight every one who feel she is an object... if he was like that why would he bother marrying her he could use her just like JT used her mom.

don't waste ur time roshan, adini fans r just like adi, G and sugani.. thats why they like them and support them.. 😉  😆  ... they wont understand because they don't want to understand.🥱🥱
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: croziaxx

don't waste ur time roshan, adini fans r just like adi, G and sugani.. thats why they like them and support them.. 😉  😆  ... they wont understand because they don't want to understand.🥱🥱

Aftar my looong Mail they still dont understand...

what can I say more 😕
sunnyroshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronshaan

I dont agree with vikram to spend one night with sugni nor I want such thing to happen... vikram should move on and leave that woman (he wanted to move but... also how would he move on if he see his love b4 his eyes flirting with her husband 24/7) 

adi is not so great he could help sugni go out and leave that place but he fall in love in a dirty way when his uncle was missing... even when he started looking 4 vikram he was busy in looking at sugni and that is why he didnt find him 1st ..

what make adi better then his father ?? 

his father left his mom for one behdni
adi left amrita for one behdni ...

his father break home left his wife and son for one behdni
adi break ties with his family for one behdni ...

vikram never asked adi to do SD it was adi who wanted to do it just to show Gulabiya that yes i m loyal to u and your promise nor vikram made him marry sugni it was gulabiya who wanted proof that adi is great and will marry sugni so he did it .

Yes vikram is wrong when he hid reva's truth but I think even he would tell sugni the truth she just like her mom would never believe his words (did she gave him a chance to say why he did this ?? No )
BUT after knowing he was wrong he wanted to fix it and divorce his wife (who is cruel and wants to kill him who want his money only)

Adi wanted to save marriage of vikram ? There are great ways to do it ... he could sit with them talk to them try to make them talk and say what they feel ... but what did he do ??? nothing.. ?? his aunty wanted to kill her husband he got the clue what did he do ?? nothing ?

adi . sugni , gulabiya  and reva are not better then vikram
vikram is wrong then those 4 are wrong too..

Sugni sold her self (she did not want to ruin reva;s marriage) so... after selling her self who were buying her ??? married man ? or the one who is going to marry and had promised to marry some one ?? so if she didnt want to break any home so what makes her right to do it with any man ? wont his wife mind ?? she wanted to do with adi (amrita wont mind???) but marrying him is wrong ???

I am  not crazy to support vikram ...

I just say he is wrong but all others are worst then him !!

No one asked adi to come and solve his uncle marriage and nor vikram raised adi to use him ... no parents do it ... he could throw him like his father did and never support him and his mom ... !!! Divorce is not bad option and yeah .. vikram got angry to see all sugni drama ... saying she loves him but she was being ready as a bride ??? wearing all cloths and gold and having the keys ... ohmm what would he think ? she is great ?

Sugni wanted to move on ... Okay ... but why marry his own nephew ??? didnt she find any other man to hold her hand and marry her ??? she wanted to be away she had to choice to LEAVE that place... Vikram LEFT TOO When she asked him but just because of her dramas ... REVA try to kill him...

Sugni is confused and childish ... she wanted two man to be around .. she couldnt see vikram away (all that drama I MISS U VIKRAM THAKUR/ my life is gone ... and drama of being sad and telling adi how much she loves vikram) when her mom enter back after 1 week sugni again started her drama ... !!!

I support vikram cos he is been forced to remain in marriage where he wanted to divorce his wife but people think it was wrong ... he was alone when he was in love ... he was alone when his marriage with sugni broke... he was alone and I guess all those years vikram was alone ... he has a family but who supported him ??? no one ... his love is true nor he see sugni as object nor he made her feel like that ... he wanted to marry her and give her rights as wife and he could fight every one who feel she is an object... if he was like that why would he bother marrying her he could use her just like JT used her mom.

sunnyroshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: merrydock

when Adi did sugni sardakai sugni was not aware that he had done so as a deal with vikram. Adi told vikram the he was doing the sardakai for him. but in fact Adi wanted to keep vikram from doing Sugni sardakai so that he could try and save his marriage with reva. later he asks sugni to help him save vikram and reva marriage.

sugni never wanted to break up vikram and reva marriage which she could have easily done and married vikram life would have extremely easy for her right. why chose to have this life of strugle instead.
and vikrams proposas to Adi is not simply to hurt adi, but he wants to humiliate adi and sugni. in the most disgusting way. vikram is only seeing sugni as a object and treating he like a prostitute. ___
Here you are totally wrong Vikram never treated her as a prostitute. If he wanted he would have made physical relationship with her long ago when they were close to each other> but he respected her wishes that they will not do anything until they get married  Please watch episode 7/14/2012 Where he says " According to people, Its easy for Thakurs to have physical relationship but I want to prove them wrong."
 this be love in any sense. sure he fills that they have betrayed him. but does he have the right to feel that way. did he not betray sugni.------
 Yes, he has right.  I agree he should have told Sugni about Reva's truth. But he did not know Reva was alive when he fell in love with Sugni, He was scared she would not believe him like her mother.But didn't you notice  he was also heart broken when he betrayed Sugni. His emotions were heart tuching when he has drunk and apologies to Sugni for not telling the truth That proves his love was true and he did not want to hurt her. Here I would completely blame writers they are playing with our emotions. If they wanted to make Vikram villain they got a chance they should have shown Vikram didn't care after betraying Sugni. Definitely, we should have shown  sympathy for sugni and hate Vikram. But CVS showed Vikram was also burning in hell as much as Sugni  did after betrying her. I would say sugni should also be partly blamed for  Vikram's lie, Sugni once said I consider you my huband, love you only and she gave him assurance that she would not leave his side  no matter what. Vikram asked her if it was true that his wife was alive what she would do then she said she would die  but she would not leave him then only Vikram went ahead with this lie, you need to see that episode, but she did not prove that 1% of it. she was just busy marrying Adi. I am not saying what Vikram did was not wrong but he also got some wrong signal. You see When you claim to love someone you go beyond your limit to prove it .But she did not feel any remorse for him just actied irrationally Didn't you have little bit responsibility to talk to people whom you claim to love that why he acted the way he acted. At least Vikram tried to do but not Sugni.
 did he not lie to her made her a laughing stock in her community where people taunted her saying she had big dreams.

did he not betray her in the worst way. painted a colourfull dreams for her and then destroy them with his betrayal. -----He still tried to fulfill her dream by divorcing Reva and marring her but she didn't give him chance. As far as concern is not breaking anybody's home this was not the case in Vikram's marriage. Vikram told his marriage was already broken before she came to her life. Sugni also got blurry picture of Reva's nature that she is not a good person. Doesn't she has a little bit sympathy towards a man whom once she claimed to love with her life. 

if he had owned up first when gulabia found out his wife is still alive shouldent vikram  showed faith in sugni and told her the truth and he man enough to bare the consiquences. adi would not have been forced to get involved.
vikram is selfish has always been. he has always use adi since adi has felt indebthed to him for bring him up in the absence of his father. it is sad when a person does a generosity but for a selfish reason.  vikram has always used his generosity to get what he wants that this in not what a truely selfless person does.-------
Vikram's love for Adi was never selfish. I think you have never seen the previous episodes in which the kind of love they  shared in the beginning like a son and father and good friends. It all started once Adi betrayed Vikram. If you remember a hospital seen where Vikram found out Adi put sindoor in sugni's maang. Ok I understand that time Adi was doing to save Vikram's marriage, but when he found out his mami was cheap she loves only money and wanedt to kill Vikram. Isn't his responsibility to solve this problem. Can't he think his mama also deserve a littil bit love in his life,  Mama who did a lot for him or he has responsibility only  towards Sugni whom he knows for few days. Still I would say Vikram is better than Adi at least he is a one woman man. He took a very good care of his wife because he knew it was his responsibility even though she is trashy. But he only loved Sugni.and he proved that when he was with a bedni in one episode, he didn't even touch her that shows he is a good character man. On the other hand, I can not say same thing about Adi. For example, In previous episode, a week ago Sugni was telling Amrita Adi loves you very much and next week Adi is kissing Sugni in his dream such a disgusting man.
 vikram talks about Adi being indebthed to him how is that a nice or a good thing. today he asked Adi to send his wife to him for one night. __-It is Adi's trend having one girlfriend and thinking about other woman. Still I would blame all to the writers. If they wanted to show Vikram villain they should done it long ago now it is too late it does not suite with Vikram's character  It is like turning Ram into Ravan for what to force us to accept Adini's pair that is why they are just manipulating us viewer's emotion. I think they were just scared viewers will not accept Sugni Vikram's pair because of age difference but I want to tell them if we accept Sharukh khan and Anushka Sharma, Salman Khan and Katrina Kief pair though they all have twenty, twenty five years age gap then we can accept Sugni Vikram pair too. Age does not matter it's all chemistry and acting. When Vikram Sugni were together we felt sizzling and chill but when Adini are together I feel like a brother and sister or nothing. 

vikram is wrong and has  always been wrong and selfish. what ever he has done for adi and sugni and her family it is always to get something in return-----------. Please prove me with any other family members except Adi and Sugni whom he just want to punish and see them burn in hell as he is burning. I am 100% sure vikram will not make any harm to Sugni even he wins the  "one night stand "praposal. But writers will never let him win because they have to show Adi Mahan though he does not  deserve it. 

Edited by sunnyroshi - 11 years ago
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't care what anyone else says or thinks but I loved it!!! You go TVS.
Show that dirtbag Aditya what it feels like when your own relative is lusting after your woman. I know these CVs are hellbent on making TVS the bad guy so I want him to make Aditya squirm!!
I was laughing so hard yesterday, when Sugni was telling Adi to go to the city but he told her NO. Why? because he was afraid that TVS would repay the debt of snatching Sugni from him.🤣🤣🤣
Burn Adi burn!!!! He has Sugni but cannot enjoy it for the fear of TVS is always there..🤣 
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JulieD

I don't care what anyone else says or thinks but I loved it!!! You go TVS.

Show that dirtbag Aditya what it feels like when your own relative is lusting after your woman. I know these CVs are hellbent on making TVS the bad guy so I want him to make Aditya squirm!!
I was laughing so hard yesterday, when Sugni was telling Adi to go to the city but he told her NO. Why? because he was afraid that TVS would repay the debt of snatching Sugni from him.🤣🤣🤣
Burn Adi burn!!!! He has Sugni but cannot enjoy it for the fear of TVS is always there..🤣 

Ohhh Julie you bad! 🤣🤣🤣 But I  to LIKe it...Yes  Vickram making these two squirm is sooo much fun. NOW  if Adi or Sugni were to accept the proposal what would that make this MAHAN pair huh??? So true they live in the man's house and Adi will have to spend the rest of his life knowing that his wife and his uncle shared a deep  loving relationship...always wondering if he would fit into the man's shoes...!!! ENJOY your married life Adi  hehehe
ronshaan thumbnail
nice julie loved your comment