Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

vashg

vashg

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
This man is disgusting.AngryHow could he tell Adi that Sugni would have to spend a night with him if Adi does not return his money within a month. TVS is the most disgusting character in the show.
To all those TVS supporters...Just take a look at how low he can stoop to get what he wants. He may claim Sugni is his love but i beg to differ. For him she is just another Bedni that the Thakurs use.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

fungirl09sweetone..PlayfulKiss..sona2000orianthiSweetiShobhyJShivsuresh555rimitimi2000br200910ananya2000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikram wants Sugni for a Night" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
I know how u might feel... But vikram is not like that nor he wants to do any thing with sugni... this was just to hurt adi and show him mirror... how would he feel when some one think of taking away his love from him... he wanted to give pain to him his words are enough 4 that .. (till now adini didnt understand vikram's pain why he is angry with them)
2nd ... vikran wont do that and if he wanted to do so he would do that long ago .. he doesn't need adi's permission for this .
3rd.. we should not 4get that sugni too wanted to spend one night with adi b4 her marriage... just after her sardakai...  why adini fans didnt say a word about it when she was ready to give him herself... b4 marriage ?

Edited by ronshaan - 27 November 2012 at 2:23pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

dun123Prats123mohanishaanagha107muktha_cutesugni007seemasrRaleighbcatSaima2010Sandy66JulieDRamanRKRaghav4U

vashg

vashg

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Adi did her sardakai so he had that right over her but he did not take advantage her. That shows the difference between uncle and nephew. Only Adi has that right over Sugni... Who is Vikram to behave in this manner. Secondly i don't think TVS is doing this to get back at Adi cuz it is not the 1st time TVS tried a move on Sugni after her marriage. He is a sicko

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Virekhasona2000orianthirimitimi2000suresh555br200910ananya2000

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Let see what vikram does in future...

well adi did some thing bad that his marry his uncle girlfriend that was yack thing ... live with one girl promise to marry her and leave her without informing her that was too yack thing...  and sirdakaii.. he buy one woman so he can do any thing... but if we see that point ... it was not his money ...

any ways ... if now we ask adi and sugni why did you marry im sure they both 4got the reason

Edited by ronshaan - 27 November 2012 at 2:44pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Prats123mohanishaRaleighbcatmuktha_cuteseemasrSaima2010JulieDForeverSHINee

Tasminj

Tasminj

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
 Seems like this forum provides more entertainment than the trashy show itself.
None of the lead characters have any morals or scruples. Not only Vickram, but Aditya and Sugni also.

I know everyone keeps saying this, but I must repeat for emphasis - the show offers no enjoyable entertainment; no comfort and relaxation at the end of the day. It is frustrating and demoralizing.

But it's fun to visit the forum and view all the conflicting views as fan try desperately to find some reason to keep on watching. We don't want to give up on what once seemed such a promising, different story.But must say this before I go, i have never seen a more trashy, immoral lead actor than Sugni. Happy reading.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Prats123mohanishaanagha107muktha_cuteseemasrRaleighbcatVirekhaSandy66croziaxxVinnie79ForeverSHINeeJulieDronshaan

mohanisha

mohanisha

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasminj

None of the lead characters have any morals or scruples. Not only Vickram, but Aditya and Sugni also.

I know everyone keeps saying this, but I must repeat for emphasis - the show offers no enjoyable entertainment; no comfort and relaxation at the end of the day. It is frustrating and demoralizing.

But it's fun to visit the forum and view all the conflicting views as fan try desperately to find some reason to keep on watching. We don't want to give up on what once seemed such a promising, different story.But must say this before I go, i have never seen a more trashy, immoral lead actor than Sugni. Happy reading.

Agree with you 100%.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TasminjPrats123Sandy66JulieD

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasminj

I must agree with you here,
 I have given up trying to find anything good in this story. I watch it only because I am  a Varun Badola
fan.  I know TVS  is about to walk down a path he will not return from in a good way...but I am sure to see some fantastic acting if nothing else.
 It is so sad  that the writers of this show  also  left no stone unturned in ruining   the character of Sugni as well.  I enjoy waching showes that where the woman triumphs over the evils in her life,  movies like Lajja, anjam, Mehindi, Raja ki aaye barath...Shows like banoo tere Dulhan.  All the female leads in these show were "weak" at some point  but the fought for justice while keeping thier pride and self respect intact.   But  they did  the complete opposite  in Sugni's case...she may be "innocent" in some aspects , but in others she just came off as a heart breaker, a manipulator,  and a home breaker...She may not have broken Vickram's and Reva's marriage but she is the cause for Adi to break all the  ties with every one in his family.
 And yet the CV's will some how try to show her and Adi  as the blessed and choosen ones to save every one else... I am sorry I not buying that.
  I have realized there is no use complaining cause it just falls on deaf ears.  All I will say  Have fun Adini fans, it's your turn to now bash the big bad Vickram . Have fun!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasminjmuktha_cuteseemasrSandy66croziaxxJulieDForeverSHINeeronshaan

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Guys, it's not the characters that we should judge. 

The current storyline only tells us how sick the writers are and how LOW they can stoop to. The current storyline of PSH can only be a product of a really sick mind. 

By the way, I live in the US and none of the family shows have a sickening or horrible storyline. On the other hand, India is much more conservative and a so-called family show like PSH has one of the most regressive and horrible plots that one would dread watching with their family. 

Don't blame the characters here. Blame the CVs and the story writers. 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

TasminjmohanishacherrybRaleighbcatmuktha_cutesugni007seemasrSandy66orianthicroziaxxJulieDVinnie79ForeverSHINeeJShivronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.