Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

what kind of mother is sulekha...disgusting

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
i wonder what kind of mother is sulekha...she is disgracing the name of motherhood...the psycho abhay is blackmailing siddhi...he puts a knife under a innocent child neck...he is threatening to kill both of siddhi's son...separating kunal from his son...turning AC 2 against his own mother siddhi..and this crazy women us supporting her psycho son...as a mother being blind for children happiness and love is normal...but not to such an extend where a mother doesn't know what is right and wrong and supporting her children in wrong deeds too...i was just disgusted at sulekha's behaviour...how can she support her psycho son's sin...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidasjkksanasinaltitlee90vipraja26savariyapalzsmanju_sinalria60

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what kind of mother is sulekha...disgusting" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

palzs

Goldie

palzs

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
@Mages: i agree with you.Smile

seriously i wonder at times how can ekta give her a tagline as a godmother in her articles...
but seriously  sulekha 's character is highly annoying and irritating.from the starting of the leap itself i was not in favour of her . she is the main reason of sinals separation.Ouch
forget about her being a mother she is not worth calling as a homo sapein.Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzida

ria60

IF-Dazzler

ria60

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
neither a woman a a mother!...just a pathetic lame criminal..period!
i ndt care if she just made a so called "sacrifice" to land up in the prison but for me she is completely criminal this lady has been shielding her psycho killer son for years so is equally responsible for this outrageous deeds.Angry

paradigm

IF-Dazzler

paradigm

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
She is a criminal first and foremost and a woman after that!

adohare

adohare

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
A lot of torture we have to face now. more mu between our sinal. but at the end of case may be sulekha will give support to siddhi . I hope kunal should use a brain and smell a foul play. Consider siddhi's words seriously and bring up clues from that.

Mahi78

IF-Dazzler

Mahi78

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adohare

A lot of torture we have to face now. more mu between our sinal. but at the end of case may be sulekha will give support to siddhi . I hope kunal should use a brain and smell a foul play. Consider siddhi's words seriously and bring up clues from that.

We all hope so but do u think our gold medelist will use his brain? And our EK will allow him to?Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top