Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Originally posted by Sonia17

I wanna see a restless Adi!

I'm sure we will... 
How did you meet Sandhya?
Hope soo... Star Parivaar Live in the UK best day of my life she touched my hand and spoke to me in the crowd! Blushing Day Dreaming Big smileBig smile
Lucky you... hope you had taken photos. Did anyone from PKDh go there?
Yeah i know! Embarrassed Not very good ones!  Ouch Cry No it was Sooraj and Sandhya from DABH, Arnav and Khushi from IPKKND, Pratigya and also Kokila from SNS! Big smile It was real good! Smile
ankur281 IF-Dazzler
ankur281
ankur281

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I liked the idea instantly from reading the spoiler...I sincerely hope this seperation might help PaYa come emotionally closer...But whether they will reunite in person need to be watched...Finger crossed..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Camryne

I wanna see a restless Adi!

I'm sure we will... 
How did you meet Sandhya?
Hope soo... Star Parivaar Live in the UK best day of my life she touched my hand and spoke to me in the crowd! Blushing Day Dreaming Big smileBig smile

You're so lucky!!!! Hope she's beatiful as much that she is in the tv.
Back to the topic in this 15 days everything could happen the only thing I want to see is a miserable Adi so sad who misses Pankhu so much and a reunion of IshKa.
Thanks a lot! Embarrassed Yeah she is gorgeous a natrual beauty! Embarrassed She has beautiful eyes, beautiful smile and an amazing figure, she is very curvy and that's how a woman should be! Big smile 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index