shesherkobita

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonia17

Originally posted by shesherkobita

I wanna see a restless Adi!

I'm sure we will... 
How did you meet Sandhya?
Hope soo... Star Parivaar Live in the UK best day of my life she touched my hand and spoke to me in the crowd! Blushing Day Dreaming Big smileBig smile
Lucky you... hope you had taken photos. Did anyone from PKDh go there?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What 15 days separation (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Camryne

Camryne

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

I wanna see a restless Adi!

I'm sure we will... 
How did you meet Sandhya?
Hope soo... Star Parivaar Live in the UK best day of my life she touched my hand and spoke to me in the crowd! Blushing Day Dreaming Big smileBig smile

You're so lucky!!!! Hope she's beatiful as much that she is in the tv.
Back to the topic in this 15 days everything could happen the only thing I want to see is a miserable Adi so sad who misses Pankhu so much and a reunion of IshKa.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin-Gunjan-

superbuffon15

superbuffon15

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
ShockedDefinitely Adi will realize that Pankhuri is no more his best friend only, she is some thing more than that.Although he might not realize that it is love. yes I have already read the articles regarding that, but realistically, pankhuri has been the senior pro in the relationship, so it will only be apt if she takes the first step forward and confess her love to Adi. she was the first to realize that and this might also wipe out the so called filmy ideas that Adi has regarding love and in a few days he will actually realize that he is in love with his best friend cum wife Panhur. There might be some progress in AVANISH relationship as well, but I'm not very sure. As per the story I think they too have 15 days or so left before taking final decision. So we might see the reunion of both paya and avanish. Sheela and co. are still there so a few tricks are on the cards. One thing surprises me very much as per the police the can't read the name and address of Pankhuri and how come sheela miss this fact and worry about the rubel case??Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Camryneshiveniankur281anusha.cochin

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by superbuffon15

ShockedDefinitely Adi will realize that Pankhuri is no more his best friend only, she is some thing more than that.Although he might not realize that it is love. yes I have already read the articles regarding that, but realistically, pankhuri has been the senior pro in the relationship, so it will only be apt if she takes the first step forward and confess her love to Adi. she was the first to realize that and this might also wipe out the so called filmy ideas that Adi has regarding love and in a few days he will actually realize that he is in love with his best friend cum wife Panhur. There might be some progress in AVANISH relationship as well, but I'm not very sure. As per the story I think they too have 15 days or so left before taking final decision. So we might see the reunion of both paya and avanish. Sheela and co. are still there so a few tricks are on the cards. One thing surprises me very much as per the police the can't read the name and address of Pankhuri and how come sheela miss this fact and worry about the rubel case??Shocked

Yup that's ' why I called Mami a Headless Chicken. you are supposed to overlook criminal science completely in Hindi serials Superbuffon... the worst was Latikha's make-up when she alleged assault..!?!?!?!  and what about  reporting the guy who attacked Pankhuri in the office? he went scotfree ... you are supposed bask in the glory of love and forgo logic & enjoy the ride. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeeshiveniankur281anusha.cochin-Gunjan-

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

Yup that's ' why I called Mami a Headless Chicken. you are supposed to overlook criminal science completely in Hindi serials Superbuffon... the worst was Latikha's make-up when she alleged assault..!?!?!?!  and what about  reporting the guy who attacked Pankhuri in the office? he went scotfree ... you are supposed bask in the glory of love and forgo logic & enjoy the ride. LOL

Haha sadly its true, with Indian serials you just have to leave logic and common sense behindLOL Although I kinda wished that Adi had done something about the case with Pankhudi...

shivenianusha.cochin

diyah_us

Goldie

diyah_us

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
its funny to ask them to stay separately. r they not living separately till nowLOLLOLLOLLOL
but of course she doesnt want them to meet also.

Camryne-Gunjan-

Camryne

Camryne

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyah_us

its funny to ask them to stay separately. r they not living separately till nowLOL
but of course she doesnt want them to meet also.

So true LOLLOL, maybe they would not to be able to see together. But we saw that Adi could be very determinate; when his mother forbade him to talk with her as Pankhu stays at Deewan mansion or when they couldn't finsh the Karva Chauth and he climbed the wall.WinkWink

Aveiro

IF-Rockerz

Aveiro

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I hope Adi will realise his love first for Pankhuri!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.