Posted: 11 years ago

Hey everyone,

I just feel like 20 minutes of Rishibala is not enough. I want more. So, here is suggestion for the CVs. Now, I am pretty sure they are not creeping on IF to read this but I do not know of another way to approach them so here it goes...

Upload extra Rishibala footage. i.e., scenes that get edited due to time constraints, on youtube. I watched a Korean Drama that had its own mini series on youtube to go along with the TV show. It kept the fandom satisfied when the show was not airing and even after the show ended. Plus, its free revenue for the channel (OK not too much green but money is money). Pretty please?

This is just a request from a die hard fan and could also work as innovative promotion of the show, not that Madhubala needs any. But hey, more never hurts.

Edited by iiDona - 11 years ago
I have a request too, but this is more for Colours and MEIEJ team also, that they should show MEIEJ at weekends also, we don't want to see what comes up in the weekends at 8.30pm, just show us the show 7 days a week. If you advertise a show as a daily soap please make it daily for real. No false advertising.

If you can't manage that, at least give a maha episode every Saturday or Sunday every few weeks. I don't like that the maha episode comes during the week, because it doesn't make it special at all, as it's just coming as a regular episode just for 10 minutes or so longer. Not special enough, to be called maha episode, if it comes on a weekday.

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

I have a request too, but this is more for Colours and MEIEJ team also, that they should show MEIEJ at weekends also, we don't want to see what comes up in the weekends at 8.30pm, just show us the show 7 days a week. If you advertise a show as a daily soap please make it daily for real. No false advertising.

If you can't manage that, at least give a maha episode every Saturday or Sunday every few weeks. I don't like that the maha episode comes during the week, because it doesn't make it special at all, as it's just coming as a regular episode just for 10 minutes or so longer. Not special enough, to be called maha episode, if it comes on a weekday.

I agree.
Did they even have a mahaepisode after ganpati? If so, I have clearly not been paying attention.
Originally posted by iiDona

I agree.
Did they even have a mahaepisode after ganpati? If so, I have clearly not been paying attention.

I thought we had one on Friday, you see I don't even know but my friend confirmed Friday's episode was not a Maha Episode regular length, but maha episode is just like a regular with an additional few minutes added on, it's not special enough. Just to confirm we haven't had one since Ganpati bappa celebrations.
Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 11 years ago
I am so freaking happy. I feel accomplished. They actually listened. *pats herself on the back*. Wohoo.

👍🏼
but what they do vd has no time for five days episode because of his marriage what cvs do for seven day i am feeling poor for them😆

I am so freaking happy. I feel accomplished. They actually listened. *pats herself on the back*. Wohoo.

What's going on have they increased the length of the episodes?

What's going on have they increased the length of the episodes?

Behind the scenes series on youtube😊

Behind the scenes series on youtube😊

oh and 🤢 don't like the sound of that.

more clinical stuff aimed at people who want to be actors or work in this serial production business then a viewer which has their emotions invested in Madhu and RK, removes us out of the fantasy they've created for us of Madhu and RK.