Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: aanyaloveskk

i like this show, i hv many confusion about the serial, karan is not violent like this, infact whenever anybody ask him about kittu, he calmly answer to everyone, they already said they hv no prpblem with each other, the recent pics, the twitter convo, realy confusing now, waiting for other upcoming episodes, but overall i loved this show

yup shreya he didn't seem this way...some part is scripted
hopefully our confusion gets solved with upcoming epis
...vibha... thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

i didnt have any seconds thoughts...had decided to watch it no matter what,even it will be heartbreaking...!!!

bravo girl🤣
...vibha... thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

i did..at first i saw the incomplete promo n i was really excited seeing karanika together.. later i realized the promo was actually painful..i was hurt but decided i'd see it anyways..i wasnt sure though.. but i watched😛

yup atlast we were anxious to know abt it...hopefully we get somee of our answers here😃
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

No second thoughts.. SERIAL for me is only coz of Saumya seth.. i love her and adore her .. Shez been a wonderful actress as NAVYA and now wanna know more about her real n reel either as itz partially real n scripted😉.. shez a real sweetheart ..

well, not to forget, all the other actors are fab in their job
...vibha... thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashvin

No second thoughts.. SERIAL for me is only coz of Saumya seth.. i love her and adore her .. Shez been a wonderful actress as NAVYA and now wanna know more about her real n reel either as itz partially real n scripted😉.. shez a real sweetheart ..

well, not to forget, all the other actors are fab in their job

loved soumya too
yup all the chars are doing nice job
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ...vibha...

kk offscreen masti is a treat to watch😆...with the vehla gang it's more😉

yeahhh it takes off ur stress for a while the vella gang really rockz for me😉
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I started to watch the show for Somya & fall in love with the show after the 1st episode itself. I really appreciate all the stars for being a part of this bold concept. VG & The Serial rocks! This show will be a milestone on telly history. 
...vibha... thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Reshmi-

I started to watch the show for Somya & fall in love with the show after the 1st episode itself. I really appreciate all the stars for being a part of this bold concept. VG & The Serial rocks! This show will be a milestone on telly history. 

yup agree with u...it's something new from current on-going shows😛