Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Guys when the news came out abt 'The Serial' all of u were excited to see ur fav chars playing their real life on television???
Atleast i wasn't that much excited. I had second thoughts that must i watch karan kundra as karan kundra or shall i always cherish him as arjunEmbarrassed...bt also i was getting to see karanika together after a long time(though conditions are not nice)
I gave it a try and now i am enjoying the show...it's real and scripted too
Do u all had second thoughts abt the show?

Thanks VG for giving us another nice show after GumrahBig smile

P.S. - u can tell abt any star soumya, pooja, karan is not compulsionLOL

Don't abuse or bash any actor.

Edited by ...vibha... - 27 November 2012 at 12:25pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

...riya...Amor.-Reshmi--sanju-cooljaya11shreya_arjuhihey.bhaggurashvinsreeja_roxshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Second Thoughts" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I did! I wanted to see it for Raj but I didn't really like Pooja and I knew that Raj's story would also revolve around Pooja...so I wasn't really excited and also because this is Balaji Telefilms show (right?). Anyways so since it BT, I was little apprehensive...because they have tendency to ruin the shows before they are aired (hint: PKYEK with those fake snow and mountain climbing). That show I used to watch for Priya Wal but the show became so much worse that even my fav. actress couldn't make me watch that show. 

So I was always apprehensive and I still am. I am just not letting my expectations get bigger than the show. But so far, the show is funBig smile

Edited by hey.bhaggu - 27 November 2012 at 12:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

...riya...Simi_YaRaLover-sanju-shreya_arjuhi...vibha...

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hey.bhaggu

I did! I wanted to see it for Raj but I didn't really like Pooja and I knew that Raj's story would also revolve around Pooja...so I wasn't really excited and also because this is Balaji Telefilms show (right?). Anyways so since it BT, I was little apprehensive...because they have tendency to ruin the shows before they are aired (hint: PKYEK with those fake snow and mountain climbing). That show I used to watch for Priya Wal but the show became so much worse that even my fav. actress couldn't make me watch that show. 

So I was always apprehensive and I still am. I am just not letting my expectations get bigger than the show. But so far, the show is funBig smile

yup raj's story also revolves around pooja
don't know it's Bt or not
yup i too loved priya's char as misha in pkyek bt later the show became mess
hoping to enjoy the show like that only

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...riya...shreya_arjuhi

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I luv kk offscreen so thought of sharing another vellapanti with him LOL n offcouse vikky n raj r here so dnt get a chance to miss them after long time 

shreya_arjuhi...vibha...

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amor.

I luv kk offscreen so thought of sharing another vellapanti with him LOL n offcouse vikky n raj r here so dnt get a chance to miss them after long time 

kk offscreen masti is a treat to watchLOL...with the vehla gang it's moreWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...riya...-sanju-shreya_arjuhi

saraharshad

saraharshad

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
I want to watch this show for sara..and after passing two epiosdes i still didnt get, how come sara is related to karan and rest all cast of this show...

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
i didnt have any seconds thoughts...had decided to watch it no matter what,even it will be heartbreaking...!!!

shreya_arjuhi...vibha...

shreya_arjuhi

IF-Rockerz

shreya_arjuhi

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
i like this show, i hv many confusion about the serial, karan is not violent like this, infact whenever anybody ask him about kittu, he calmly answer to everyone, they already said they hv no prpblem with each other, the recent pics, the twitter convo, realy confusing now, waiting for other upcoming episodes, but overall i loved this show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...riya...shibz...vibha...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.