Jeannie aur Juju

Did it happen in your life ... :) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

---Manish---

IF-Rockerz

---Manish---

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Giafan

Originally posted by ---Manish---

Originally posted by ramasuresh78

Blushing jeanie is only for juju not for manish

Cry  No ooo ooo ooo ooo .. Why cant be her Juju ... Cry

O.K. we will change the title.  From now on, Jeannie aur ManishLOL Manish, you deserve our Jeannie better than Juju.Wink. I noticed, you love her a lot than our JujuLOL

Hahahah.. thanks a lot... I am loving it.. At least there is someone who understand my feelingsClap

I love her a lot

And u know.. there is Dharam.. who wanna be my competitorLOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GiafanSaisuder139navyab

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did it happen in your life ... :) (Page 3)" in Jeannie aur Juju forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Giafan

Blushing jeanie is only for juju not for manish

Cry  No ooo ooo ooo ooo .. Why cant be her Juju ... Cry

O.K. we will change the title.  From now on, Jeannie aur ManishLOL Manish, you deserve our Jeannie better than Juju.Wink. I noticed, you love her a lot than our JujuLOL

Hahahah.. thanks a lot... I am loving it.. At least there is someone who understand my feelingsClap

I love her a lot

And u know.. there is Dharam.. who wanna be my competitorLOL 
So we should have a face-off between both...& see who wins WinkTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GiafanSaisuder139

Saisuder139

Goldie

Saisuder139

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Nice question Navya! So many incidents.I am the devil with big mouth for everything I will win .He says i should have become lawyer instead of being in healthcare .I am very shy person but only with my husband I can win becz he is like a saint. Which makes me more angry becz he his the one who gives silent treatment.He is very protective .The days I used to work from 7am to 12 midnight. Which is a 17 hour shift.I used to be on my feet for 17 hours. He used to drop me off and pick me up. He his my rock with out him I will not survive.when I started work in this country it was tough,he used to drop me lunch for abt 2 to 3 months.he did that untill I got comfortable with work.he his like Jeanine .
      I lost my first baby at 8 months,which was devastating .My kuku drove me nuts with her beliefs.Now also all is not well,I have to quit my job due to health issues. He works from home just to care of me.One thing I learned the hardest,never take life granted,take life as it comes.

I am glad I have my juju with me even thou I am not Jeanine .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Giafannavyabthala

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saisuni139

Nice question Navya! So many incidents.I am the devil with big mouth for everything I will win .He says i should have become lawyer instead of being in healthcare .I am very shy person but only with my husband I can win becz he is like a saint. Which makes me more angry becz he his the one who gives silent treatment.He is very protective .The days I used to work from 7am to 12 midnight. Which is a 17 hour shift.I used to be on my feet for 17 hours. He used to drop me off and pick me up. He his my rock with out him I will not survive.when I started work in this country it was tough,he used to drop me lunch for abt 2 to 3 months.he did that untill I got comfortable with work.he his like Jeanine .
      I lost my first baby at 8 months,which was devastating .My kuku drove me nuts with her beliefs.Now also all is not well,I have to quit my job due to health issues. He works from home just to care of me.One thing I learned the hardest,never take life granted,take life as it comes.

I am glad I have my juju with me even thou I am not Jeanine .
In the end all it matters is being with each other Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Giafan

thala

IF-Stunnerz

thala

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
your words moved me sai. hope for the best

Giafannavyab

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
No wonder love is said to be union of 2 souls...as people with different backgrounds come together & forget about each other to see their love happy Smile

Giafanthala

thala

IF-Stunnerz

thala

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
love is sharing and caring for each other

Giafannavyab

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged

love is sharing and caring for each other
Rama...pls share one experience where you took out anger on your Juju LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Giafan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jeannie aur Juju Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.