Pavitra Rishta

arvi's to romance in culcutta-new artical - Page 9

shagufta2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Atleast ekta came to main track dont care how when and where only wnt arjun and purvi together

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: newt2007

Promo, SBS and article all are confusing. Promo clearly indicates both the girls are pregnant. Since in the Promo Ovi is happy and seen with Arjun, we are forced to think the baby is Arjun's. Purvi enters later with a baby bump. She is sad and Arjun is somewhat surprisingly shocked to see her. Article says she is married to another person but carrying Arjun's child.

Ovi getting pregnant with Arjun child is possible but the way Arjun and Purvi are shown in Kolkatta indicates Arjun or Purvi didn't forget their past. If Arjun still thinks about Purvi then very less chance for Ovi getting pregnant with arjun's child unless it happened in a forced situation (either she tricks him by giving drinks or blames him and forces for a physical relationship).

Purvi getting pregnant with Arjun's child is not acceptable because of her traditional character. Purvi won't have allowed anything to happen between them in the cottage and won't have kept any physical relationship with Arjun after his marriage with Ovi.

Done something in the cottage is possible only if they secretly married before. We saw them doing rounds but they did only four. Its not a complete marriage. We didn't see him keep sindoor on Purvi's head. Even if the done that in mandir before their wedding night, it is not a valid one. They need atleast one or two as evidence. Later if Ovi goes to prove her legal wife status Purvi will be defeated easily. That will be a blow to Arjun and Purvi.

If they are married, then Purvi won't forced Arjun to marry Ovi. But as a mahaan its possible for her to do so. It could be the reason Arjun still asking Purvi to tell how to proceed in his life. He runs to Purvi for every small aspect. The way he gets happy seeing her and Purvi trying to cook his favourite food, these all shows they does have some bondage of husband and wife.

As of now with all the articles and Promo, we are blank. EK has several plans in her hand. She is in driver seat. the show will turn in the direction EK turns the steering. Mostly she will turn the steering in the direction of Purvi pairing with another guy. Baby is not Arjun's. She will go in KZK way. Arjun and Purvi will be friends helping each other. But Ovi and Onir will misunderstand them.

Very Good Analysis. Now we keep patient. Only wait & see. Then we will see what going on.
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Talira is right, if Purvi and Ovi are already both pregnant by next Monday, the romance in Kolkata couldn't have happened before the pregnancy. Also, in the romantic scenes, Purvi is not pregnant so unless she miraculously dropped the baby for those scenes alone, it doesn't make sense. It could be a dream sequence to satisfy ARVI fans.

Could never be incest as neither Purvi not Arjun would go for such a relationship. If they do show any sort of romance between the two, one can be certain that the pheras didn't remain incomplete and somehow they are married, maybe even a court marriage. Maybe Arjun had to get a visa for Purvi to get away for their honeymoon and so they had a registered marriage to hasten the paperwork. Who knows what the twist will be. The way Purvi was touching Arjun the day the gundas chased her and the way Arjun was touching her, it showed there was a stronger bond between the two, that of husband and wife.

Time will say actual happen. Now we only keep patient.
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loving the interesting theories all, keep it up!

Esha, Huma, Amy, Avni, Jyo, Jahnvi, Naava - liking your ideas a lot.

As there's been a generalization already (in my opinion, it was a generalization and I was offended by it) that Arvi fans cannot see beyond our favourites, must go and use one siggy of the jodi...the alleged remark will come true in the literal sense as well, atleast for me πŸ˜†

I keep wondering why Arjun and Purvi are picked on so much and all blame rests squarely on them (they aren't blameless, but others aren't paragons of excellence either)...ah it's the CVs, they can never keep anyone happy with their mixed signals and confused plots.
Edited by peachesnplums - 11 years ago
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: iluvarvi3

@ red, whoa whoa whoa whoa hold it there!!!!!!!! excuse u!!!😑😑 quit the generalizing here u have taken it too far! just because u dont agree with someone doesnt mean u start insulting those who disagree with u by saying we cant see beyond our favorite! i am reporting u for this!

some people on dis forum just cant stand seeing arvi fans live in peace and this is why they are mocked at every chance when they post. ive been a silent member for some time and im hell tired of the arvi fans views being attacked all the time! just because ur a fan of someone doesnt mean ur blind or anything!😑 gosh!

first of al it wasnt meant to insult any arvi or ashwik fan
it was just a general stateemt
i found dumbo comments very real,i mean i will never b able to do that,
i myself is bias wid my favourites,so i cant comment or go against them
and i never evn pick pointed any1  unlike u guys who actually mentioned my name and bashed me,evn i cld have reported that as i stated befre,but i dint
and sum people have also said i am ovi,but u know wat dumbo stted she hates ovi,still i appreciate her post
Jaisoif thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is so wrong... never expected Purvi to do this.
devashree_h thumbnail
You are Violating Rule Number #3
This content was originally posted by: sherma

i know i shldnt b chatting here,but really appreciate ur post

i know u are a big arvi as well as an ashvik fan,but hats off to u  to see beyound ur favorite,unlike othera😊