Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-The_Tomboy-

IF-Dazzler

-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged

well hey guys!!
how are you all??
well don't ask me that question!! the answer will be a bad one!! so I came on IF  like 2 weeks later and I find nearly 60 pms welcoming on the whole with the ones pending 200 and odd!! 

i come on the forum and all sannata!! so i thought to give it a name "sannata forum"!! well my life is a mess! i get up, study , get ready run to school, cime back study, sleep. no tv, no comp no mob!! hey no worries i do eat food! otherwise i will die without it rather than anything!!

so did i miss any thing? any fun? any news?? well i have got a news for u!! my team came second in the district level science fair! but fortunately or unfortunately not going to state level!! another news! apparently i am going to change my phone next month because this phone has become a prob a huge one! and i will not upgrade but degrade to a low cost phone with absolutely no facilities just calls and msgs, so no internet for me! and i am too lazy to get my ipad out and lappy out!! so there is no way i will be coming on IF! i donno when is the next time I will see the pretty face of IF!!

But the biggest question of all why has this forum become sannata forum?? smetimes I find our old members spending time on other forums and not here! and people like me have gone inactive!! ya inactive totally!! and we become eid ka chand!! 

Well I don't even have any idea why I made this post that too with that title which has no link at all!! I have gone mad! stupid studies!! well here in AP telugu as a subject is now made compulsory till degree level!! and all thanks to the cm!! nd only when I come or join coll all this thing pops out!! but maybe people protest and nothing like this happens!

Well I am a stupid and a crazy person!! and I have no idea what I wrote but I did write something! so eee!! love ya all!! and byee!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

catty2000.DarkMystery.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "did I miss out??" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.DarkMystery.

IF-Addictz

.DarkMystery.

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Girlie I dont know what u missed out. But I really missed someone very imp. of my life. I MISSED U Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top