Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Giafan

Goldie

Giafan

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
the precap is so scary!Shocked. I feel pity for the bengali uncleLOL, In the middle of the night, he sneaks in, but, Jeannie scars him  with a hairy bear !.    if i see a bear, this close, i will die !Shocked

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU - 27-Nov-2012 !!!! (Page 2)" in Jeannie aur Juju forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Giafan

Wow. wonderful update Navya.  I laughed, when you said this is what you get, when you have 2 women in your life [about juju].  LOL.  yes. true, both women are fighting for him, he is in the middle. poor guy.  Today, he desperately wanted to taste, Jeannie's Chola patura, but scared of Priya, he dropped that idea [literally, he dropped that patura]LOL.  Poor guy !
Thank you Viji for reminding a scene which I missed...added it Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Giafan

Giafan

Goldie

Giafan

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyab

Wow. wonderful update Navya.  I laughed, when you said this is what you get, when you have 2 women in your life [about juju].  LOL.  yes. true, both women are fighting for him, he is in the middle. poor guy.  Today, he desperately wanted to taste, Jeannie's Chola patura, but scared of Priya, he dropped that idea [literally, he dropped that patura]LOL.  Poor guy !
Thank you Viji for reminding a scene which I missed...adde  it Smile

It is ok, darling.  you did a fabulous job with today's WU.   you know what, our serial is very fast. All the actors are acting and talking in a superjet speed.    Especially,our GIA showing  lot   of  expressions  at  every  micro   second.    It is very hard to follow each and every momoent Confused

navyab

Giafan

Goldie

Giafan

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Anyone can pls.tell me,   why the Doctorji, told 2 times today,  'dhooth ka dhooth, pani ka pani'...Is it a proverb?LOL or a riddle? 

navyab

.SajnaVe.

IF-Stunnerz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
:)

Nadiine_

Goldie

Nadiine_

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
thanks for the writting update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-navyab

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by navyab

Thank you Viji for reminding a scene which I missed...adde  it Smile

It is ok, darling.  you did a fabulous job with today's WU.   you know what, our serial is very fast. All the actors are acting and talking in a superjet speed.    Especially,our GIA showing  lot   of  expressions  at  every  micro   second.    It is very hard to follow each and every momoent Confused
seriously it is fast paced & then half of it is thru emotions...

-vibhakarthi-

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Anyone can pls.tell me,   why the Doctorji, told 2 times today,  'dhooth ka dhooth, pani ka pani'...Is it a proverb?LOL or a riddle? 
yes...it is a proverb...differentiating water from milk...kinds...

-vibhakarthi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jeannie aur Juju Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.