Pratigya

WU Episode #22

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE  Episode #22

Arushi asks prof why P not yet returned' Prof tells her to have patience' Dadi tells Prof to talk to Jagmohan and fix the engagement.. Arushi says first ask P whether she likes Nitin or not' mom perturbed' Dadi scolds Arushi and says Nitin is nice good-looking boy, from a good cultured family, earning well, etc. what more can a  girl want in her future husband.. Meanwhile, P and Nitin returning in his car' N talks about their childhood memories.. tells P that you were more talkative then.. N continues and says when one partner is silent and other talkative, it maintains a balance in the relationship.. P looking at him' In GH, mom talks to Adr and says not enough money for P's marriage.. asks Adr to arrange for 50-60 thousand rupees.. Adr says unable to do it.. mom upset' Adr tries to explain, but mom tells him to go to work'  N and P have choco icecream cones..  N says I want to make your liking mine..

P's mom in kitchen crying' Arushi spots her and informs the family.. mom denies and says that she doesn't feel well' Dadi tells her to take rest.. Prof says I know you are hiding something' tell me about it when your mood is better.. P and N return' P tells N that she doesn't like to go out with him without informing the family.. N says don't worry, I have no intention of any such thing, besides our marriage is fixed ' I will always take your wish into consideration.. P smiles.. they go inside..

K, T and C arrive on bikes' stop at the teastall' wonders whose car it is' says maybe Prof suddenly came into a lot of money and bought a new car' T agrees ' inside, Prof greets N and tells him to have tea and snack' N refuses and leaves'  K and friends are stunned to see N emerging from GH, wonder who he is' N sits in the car' K goes up and knocks on the window.. pretends to ask for directions'

N says he doesn't know as he doesn't live in this house' K counters and says , I saw u coming out of the house' N explains that he is a relative ' K lets him go' wonders what relation is this' tells himself that if N turns out to be something else, then he will get beaten up'  In GH, Arushi informs P that mom was crying' P perturbed' Prof tells her not to worry, mom unwell and taking rest.. P goes to mom's room and asks whats wrong' mom denies..  all other GH ppl too come to the room.. Prof tells Nainaji that I know why u crying' P's marriage is fixed and you are sad that she is going away' mom relieved' Prof says a daughter will get married and go to inlaws place.. if you cry now itself, then what will be your state during P's marriage.. P says if this is making you sad, then I will not marry' mom says don't worry all parents are worried about their children' tells them to go to their rooms.. Adr tries to talk to mom but she ignores him'.  

Late night' K at adda, he is touching P tattoo on his arm' hehehe music.. K lost in his thoughts..  the other boys are sitting some distance away' they start teasing K' Angad says maybe that boy is really a relative' Jugnu says the boy was good looking'. Angad replies to him that all members of GH are good looking, so obviously relative would also be good looking..  Tunna butts in and says maybe the boy is P's friend from college'  Angad scolds him and says this is Allahabad' a boy comes to visit only when his marriage is fixed to the girl'. Lucky says that means P's marriage is fixed' Angad pretends to scold Lucky and tells him not to chatter'  Angad continues and says that P only loves K' she came out onto the verandah when K called her.. K hearing all this convo & looking perturbed'  Next morning, mom still avoiding Adr.. he tries to pacify her' but mom tells him to go to his work and not worry about the rest of the family' Adr looks perturbed'

Edited by a_uma - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Big hug for u Dii πŸ€— Thankx a lot :)
hussainramso thumbnail