Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Prithvi' s Anger...Miu' s entry to Haveli..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Hello All..Smile
Eps was good...Thumbs Upit was grttt to watch superbbb expressions by Aditya and Mouni...ClapClap 
Angry Young Man Prithvi scenes were amazing because of Adi' s expressions..Clapspecially when he took the locket out from a box...and by holding it so hard aww blood came outCry 
and also his reply to the villager when he came asking for help..the way prithvi showed anger was grttt scene to watchThumbs Up
Miu entry to Haveli...Bhabi started drama by dropping down the puja thali and asking our Miu to take and give it to her and this Lankhan in between was irritatingAngry
by the way Bhabi and Miu ki tu tu mein mein am loving it as our Miu is giving back Bhabi very wellLOLLOL
evil bhabi twisted Miu' s hand and also talked bad about Sudha but didnt reveal any proper reason or behind everything that happened in village huh cant she just give some clue instead of badmouthing alwaysAngry
ewww...OuchMiu was asked to clean all the cow dung ...LOL Miu' s expressions while saying its disgusting was superbbbLOL Lankhan ki bache started ordering and irritating Miu...Angry

Nothing more to say about eps...it was fantastic to watch the expressions of actorsWinkBig smile

Do Comment and share ur views...Likes also...Smile

Edited by snehapatro - 27 November 2012 at 10:41am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80AnkeeeeerajsunDEBALINA1dumbasoumi93Aarti_16Raj_preetRashmi04nikhilageetshivamalabr200910Niceupsoni595liza81VasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prithvi' s Anger...Miu' s entry to Haveli.." in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatroliza81VasusenaRadheya

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

thanks for the update
welcome...Smile
and r u also having exams...?u used to post pics in pic gallery want u to post them alwaysSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

liza81VasusenaRadheya

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

thanks for the update
welcome...Smile
and r u also having exams...?u used to post pics in pic gallery want u to post them alwaysSmile
no im frm UK so no Exams hereLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. i just shifted house dis month so using adapter net but i hve downloaded all the episodes frm startv.in ( taking pics frm the episodes takes too much time and members dnt make much siggies in dis forum so thats why i wasnt posting any pics )

Aarti_16

Goldie

Aarti_16

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. It's getting more and more interesting now. But want more MIthvi scenes Ouch

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

thanks for the update
welcome...Smile
no im frm UK so no Exams hereLOL i just shifted house dis month so using adapter net but i hve downloaded all the episodes frm startv.in ( taking pics frm the episodes takes too much time and members dnt make much siggies in dis forum so thats why i wasnt posting any pics )
hey plzz na post karo all the pics...siggies toh mujhe kaise banate hain athi nahi hai but i did make some few siggies for the forum to be active...LOL i will try making more kisi ko acha lage ya nahi LOLplz post the epsiode picsBig smile

ZaYaHolicliza81VasusenaRadheya

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devica

Thanks for the update. It's getting more and more interesting now. But want more MIthvi scenes Ouch
yaaa everyone has some back story..really interesting to watch...i think we may get Mithvi scene tomm...even i wish we always get more Mithvi scenes along with the story going on...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

liza81VasusenaRadheya

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged

thanks for the update
welcome...Smile
no im frm UK so no Exams hereLOL i just shifted house dis month so using adapter net but i hve downloaded all the episodes frm startv.in ( taking pics frm the episodes takes too much time and members dnt make much siggies in dis forum so thats why i wasnt posting any pics )
hey plzz na post karo all the pics...siggies toh mujhe kaise banate hain athi nahi hai but i did make some few siggies for the forum to be active...LOL i will try making more kisi ko acha lage ya nahi LOLplz post the epsiode picsBig smile
ok i will but it will take time coz too many episodes are in bank where i only posted pics of 1 episodeOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.