Page 1
Page   of 2

neenzz

Goldie

neenzz

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
totally agree, one such example would be gossip girl, ivy and rufus, eeekkks
Originally posted by Abaddon

Not to forget he's  'ving a cosy guftagu with Zoya too...  at a coffeshop or on phone !...Rash & Zo best of  friends now !...if this wud 've been an English soap  they wud 've slept by now !  Rashid hs no priorities ...he jst luvs the company of women  & vice versa ...he's a cassanova !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fairylights26Abaddon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashid ahmed khan (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jalkaur

Jalkaur

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

Not to forget he's  'ving a cosy guftagu with Zoya too...  at a coffeshop or on phone !...Rash & Zo best of  friends now !...if this wud 've been an English soap  they wud 've slept by now !  Rashid hs no priorities ...he jst luvs the company of women  & vice versa ...he's a cassanova !

I don't think neither one of them have those sort of feelings for each other. Rashid needed someone to talk to, confide in and Zoya is the one. Vice versa. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fairylights26

Karan.G.king

IF-Stunnerz

Karan.G.king

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
ya it is a bit confusing.i think he just wants dilshad to only forgive her and doesnt want to live with her as he seems to be happy with his family.or may be i am wrong.only time will tell.

Fairylights26

ShrutiRaina

Goldie

ShrutiRaina

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Asad will definitely raise this Q

Fairylights26

Abaddon

Goldie

Abaddon

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jalkaur

I don't think neither one of them have those sort of feelings for each other. Rashid needed someone to talk to, confide in and Zoya is the one. Vice versa. 

I dont think so too ...after all wats Asad there fr !...tht ws jst a fun statement  !...' m sure the relation btwn Zo & Rash will b shwn as sumthi'n unique & precious !...

Fairylights26

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
love QH and KSG a lot

Fairylights26

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.