Qubool Hai

Rashid ahmed khan

Fairylights26 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok Rashid left Dilshad for some reason. He married Shireen and even has three children with her now. He wants dilshad to forgive him and bring back things the same way it was before. Today I really din't know what to make out of him 1st he dedicates a song to Dilshad and dances to the same song with shireen. All I can say is Get ur priorities straight man u have already caused lot of pain. 
P.S: I LOVE THIS SHOW😃 Go Gul👍🏼👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vedu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vivagal

Ok Rashid left Dilshad for some reason. He married Shireen and even has three children with her now. He wants dilshad to forgive him and bring back things the same way it was before. Today I really din't know what to make out of him 1st he dedicates a song to Dilshad and dances to the same song with shireen. All I can say is Get ur priorities straight man u have already caused lot of pain. 

P.S: I LOVE THIS SHOW😃 Go Gul👍🏼👏

btw yeh tareef thi ya phir taunt
Rogue... thumbnail

Not to forget he's  'ving a cosy guftagu with Zoya too...  at a coffeshop or on phone !...Rash & Zo best of  friends now !...if this wud 've been an English soap  they wud 've slept by now !  Rashid hs no priorities ...he jst luvs the company of women  & vice versa ...he's a cassanova !

Edited by Abaddon - 11 years ago
Fairylights26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vedu

btw yeh tareef thi ya phir taunt

Tareef I like Gul's shows for her characterization anyway I know lot of people are not happy with her at momen but I am a true Gul fan her shows are different and a welcome change from typical ekta dramas
Fairylights26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Abaddon

Not to forget he's  'ving a cosy guftagu with Zoya too...  at a coffeshop or on phone !...Rash & Zo best of  friends now !...if this wud 've been an English soap  they wud 've slept by now !  Rashid hs no priorities ...he jst luvs the company of women  & vice versa ...he's a cassanova !

Ooh I think that's a bit harsh but yeah todays episode makes it hard to sympathise with him
vedu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Tareef I like Gul's shows for her characterization anyway I know lot of people are not happy with her at momen but I am a true Gul fan her shows are different and a welcome change from typical ekta dramas

owk.. even I dont like Rashid's character.. but i think he danced with shirin for the sake of his children
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG! totally agree. he has just annoyed me like hell today. what is he playing at! i actualy felt for him a little until today. 😡

Dilshad, your better without him i say. Anyway, while i was watching the scenes i had the song zindagi pyar ka geet hai on in the background. I prefered that song. Its from the movie souten aswell. lol  
Rogue... thumbnail

Ooh I think that's a bit harsh but yeah todays episode makes it hard to sympathise with him

Oh did my comnt sound harsh !!...guess i put it the wrong way ...actually wat I meant ws I'm  quiet enthralled by this Don Juan of QH !...
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
totally agree, one such example would be gossip girl, ivy and rufus, eeekkks

Jalkaur thumbnail

I don't think neither one of them have those sort of feelings for each other. Rashid needed someone to talk to, confide in and Zoya is the one. Vice versa.