Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Archi02

IF-Rockerz

Archi02

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG somebody pich me please. Shama it's reall you! After so many days?? I can't believe it. How are you? I missed you so much. I thought tum dek ko bhul gaya ho. Anyway, I agree with you at every point. I'm a fan of your analysis so won't say much. I just hate sony. It has only one show now and that is Balh. I miss you and dek very much. Btw, if possible then do come here. I know mom's are impossible. But still...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheImbecile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hey All! (Page 2)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Inkpen4877

Goldie

Inkpen4877

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
SHAMA!!!!!  

LOL you have been super missed and I doubt anyone could forget you.

1. LMYAM- awful- simply awful, I can't wait for it to go off the air, I will actually do a happy dance- and more power to you for ACTUALLY giving it a chance! I have watched a total of 6 minutes of that show and that was only because someone had mentioned that AK had added some Uday swagger to Sahil so I had to check it out for myself! 

I am hoping with the digitization we not only get a legit shot at DEK 2 but more quality programming its really sad that I am reduced to watching only Zee since sony has angered me to the point that I refuse to stop on the channel anymore! 

TheImbecile

Arieltabi

IF-Dazzler

Arieltabi

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Hey Shama. I missed u so much. Do u think anybody could forget u? Thats not possible. Every day after DEK I used to wait impatiently for ur analysis. Yesterday when I saw ur post a smile appear on my face. At least u r a silent.member I am less than that.I used to be a silent member at first I became active because of u.and ur post. I can't help but comment in ur post.
I completely agree with u. Even I tried to watch LMYAM kbut gave up after 1 week. Can't believe this show replaced DEK. All the shows of sony are boring. And the new one Anamika that is a total copy of a zee tv show. SHREE.The only deffearance is the girl in this show is a modern girl and the girl in that show was a simple village girl. They can show this copycats but not our original DEK. Hope they start our Dek again. Then we can read ur daily analysis again. Love u. Tc dear.

Edited by Arieltabi - 27 November 2012 at 11:32pm

TheImbecile

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
so nice to see your post after such a long time! even i cannot get over dek! want to see AK in a nice romantic serial..LMYAM will end in a month or two, i am happy that this show is ending could not bear to see Ashish in the show anymore! hope we get dek2..i guess we all have to request sony channel!

Edited by mandygill - 27 November 2012 at 11:41pm

TheImbecile

Jarin04

IF-Sizzlerz

Jarin04

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Hey shama it's really gd to see u after a long time. I used to read your daily episode analysis. What can i tell u man they were just fav! Missed after the show ended. Hope to see u back in future

TheImbecile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.